Part 6

The next couple of days were nothing special. Yoongi had been attending most of his classes and even helped me with the homework he promised me help with. I thought I would have felt stupid while getting taught by him, but he was actually really good at explaining.

⁓ Flashback ⁓

"So if you just multiply that with 3 you will get x and that's the number you need to solve this equation," He says while pointing down in my notebook.

"I can't believe I understand anything you are telling me. Math is really a hard subject for me" I say looking at him.

"You have been working hard, maybe we should take a break," He says closing his own books.

"Yeah let's do that" I say and give him a smile.

"Stop doing that" He says and I look confused.

"Do what?" I ask.

"You smile at nothing, I didn't do anything to make you smile" He says and I just laugh. What is his problem?

"I smile if I want to okay? Stop telling what I can and cannot do" I say and frustrated open a new window on my computer to play a game.

"Hey don't just open your computer, we are going to the place" He says and stands up. That's what he calls the conservatory that he showed me some days ago.

"Take your phone with you" He says and starts walking towards the old hallway. I follow him into the place and sit down at one of the old chairs. I really want to take some aesthetic pictures in here one day.

"Let's just chill for a while, I think I might sleep a little, but you can go on your phone if you want to" He says and sits back in his armchair.

"Okay, you do that" I say and open up my phone. I go to Instagram and go through the most resent posts.

Yoongi quickly closes his eyes and I can't help but look at him for a little while. He looks adorable trying to sleep. I get a real good look at his beautiful skin and his soft hair before he opens his eyes a little bit.

 I get a real good look at his beautiful skin and his soft hair before he opens his eyes a little bit

"Stop staring" He says with a raspy voice and I panic and just look down while I mumble sorry. I then decide to close my own eyes, and before I know it I'm in a deep sleep, dreaming about a beautiful boy. But it's not Jimin.

*End of flashback*

Today I am going to a big party. It's at Iva Plover's house, but we mostly just call her Plover. She's known for throwing the best parties in history but is really down to earth when she needs to be.

Everyone gets invited to Plover's parties because she talks to everyone. There's not a single person at school who doesn't like her.

So today it's Plover party day, and Bella always comes to my house before the parties to, first of all, get ready with me, but also to steal my clothes. What I nice friend I have.