Part 5

The library is almost empty today, but I really want to get through some homework before I get home. My two brothers were both home Friday, and they haven't stopped talking about what Jimin and I did. They are both huge gamers, so I know they haven't heard a thing, but they still wanna tease me about it. Therefore am I doing my homework at school.

I am sitting alone at a table until Yoongi shows up out of nowhere. I give him an annoyed look.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, pausing my homework.

"Shh, we are at a library" He says.

"There's legit no one here" I say. I look down in his hand. He has a book. It's open so I can't see which book it is.

"I'm doing homework, so if you wanna sit there, don't bother me" I say and look down at my computer.

"Just answer a few questions for me first, will you? I'm curious about some things" He says and I look up.

"On one condition" I say with a smirk on my face.

"What is it?" He asks.

"For every question you have, I get to ask you one too, and you have to answer" I say.

"Deal" He says without any hesitation. I'm kinda shocked. I thought he would be a quiet guy about his life.

"But can we please get out of here, I don't want to risk anyone listening on our private conversation" He asks while looking around the empty school.

"But I have to do my homework" I say.

"You won't be doing them anyway. What subject is it?" He asks.

"Math" I answer.

"Easy, I'll help you another time. Pack your things and let's get out of here" He says. I nod while closing my computer down and putting my books down my bag.

"Where are we going?" I ask when I'm ready to go.

"Just follow me" He says and starts walking down to the last book shelves in the library. At the end there a door going out to an old hallway that the school doesn't use anymore. He just goes straight through and as we reach the end of the hallway, he opens another door. This one opens out to a small conservatory. The place is filled with big plants and there isn't really much room in here.

There's a small shelf with a few books on it. Yoongi places the book he was reading earlier on the shelf.

"What is this place?" I ask looking around the abandoned place he is sitting down in.

"I have to ask a question before you can ask one. So just sit down and let me ask my questions" He says patting a chair beside him.

"Okay... What do you want to know?" I ask.

"That's another question, Diana. You are not very good at this" He says and laughs.

"Sorry, ask your questions" I say.

"Okay, my first question is, is Jimin your boyfriend?" He asks and I nod. I thought he would know. What a lame question.

"He is yes, 3 months and all" I answer.

"Oh okay. Cool"

"My turn? Yes okay. What is this place?" I ask.

"Well, this is a place I hide out I guess. I used it a lot before I went away. I'm really happy it's still here and nothing has changed" He answers. It looks like no one has stepped foot inside here for years.

"Okay my next question is, does your boyfriend not know about your special agreement with the teachers? Or did you lie to me?" He asks.

"I didn't lie. I haven't told Jimin about it no. He would just get worried, I don't want to worry him" I answer. I know I should tell Jimin, but there's really no reason. It's not a big deal.

"What happened to you back, wherever you were before here?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Like why are you here? Didn't you move to your dad's place?" I try again.

"Well yes, I did move to my dad. But I got into some trouble with some guys and they showed up at my house when no one was home and scratched my dad's car. On top of that, the reason no one was home, was because we were at a meeting at the school because I had gotten into a fight with the same guys at school. They suspended me for 3 weeks and I thought it was unreasonable since those guys didn't get any punishment. So I yelled at the principal and got another week of suspension. When we got home, my dad wasn't too happy and then when he saw the car, he got really mad and locked me into a room for 27 hours, after slapping my face so hard that I was bleeding. I didn't really hesitate to come back when I got out. Now I'm here" He says like he just told me he got a dog or something. He really has shit down his back, holy fuck.

"Are you for real?" I ask. I know it's not my turn, but I hope he can see through with it.

"Unfortunately yes. But it's my turn. Why do you get to go out to the parking lot at lunch?" He says.

"Well. Ehm. I sometimes get panic attacks, when that happens, I need fresh air and not too many people. We, therefore, decided that I could use the parking lot" I answer. I haven't told anyone about this except Bella. But somehow it doesn't feel weird to share that with Yoongi. I should be terrified. But I'm not.

"I'm sorry about that. That sucks huh?" He says, it almost sounds like he really is sorry.

"Yeah, but I'm used to it. And It's been a long time since I got my last panic attack" I say. I look at Yoongi to see if I can meet some understanding eyes, but instead, I see panicking eyes that look out the window door.

"Shit" He whispers.
"What's going on?" I ask and try to look at what he's looking at.

"They are closing down the school, we have to get out before the school closes" He says and stand up from his chair.

I find my bag on the floor and we run out of the room over to the library. The light is out, but the door is still unlocked. We run inside, and try to get to the exit. But right as we get in we see a light from a flashlight.
Yoongi grabs my hand and drags me behind a shelf. He's holding me close to him. Our breaths are both heavy from running.

"Do you see the guard?" He asks me.

"No, I think he left" I answer.

"Fuck, we have to run quick. If they close down before we get out, we will be staying at the school all night" He says and we run towards the exit again.

Even though he just got back from his dad, he already knows his way around the school. He is still holding my hand while running and soon we are in the parking lot.

"That was so close. You are fast" He says while trying to catch his breath. I'm happy we got out in time, but something inside me really wanted to know what would happen if we had to stay overnight at the school.