Part 32

I wake up in Jimin's bed still fully clothed from last nights party. I guess I passed out the second my body met his bed. We didn't talk in the car home, I had no idea what to say. I wanted to say sorry, but all my ideas seemed desperate and pathetic. Maybe he was drunk too and has forgotten about it? He's not in the bed, and I'm worried that he didn't sleep in here last night because he's still mad at me.

I look at my phone and I see that the time is 09:26 am. It's not too early to go look around the house. I go to his bathroom and quickly check myself in the mirror, before walking towards the first floor. The house smells like breakfast, and as I get closer I get a new scent in my nose. As I turn to the kitchen I see the soft cheeks and white t-shirt boy standing by the stove making scrambled eggs.

"Oh hey, you're up. Did you sleep okay?" Jimin asks when he sees me downstairs. I go closer and see that he has decked the table and there are even flowers standing tall on the patterned tablecloth.

"I slept like a rock" I say still walking around observing everything. Jimin comes closer to the table with the pan in his hand and places the eggs on our plates that already has so much else on them. He looks up at me and smiles at me before leaning over and kissing me gently.

"Happy 4 month anniversary Diana" he says softly and then puts the pan away. I had forgotten for a short moment that it was, in fact, October the 5th and that means it's our 4th anniversary."Sit down Dee" he says and finds some water in the fridge. I take the chair out and sit down. I stare at him filling our glasses up with the cold water and then the headache kicks in and I regret ever drinking as much as I did last night.

Jimin sits down laughing as I attack the glass and drink all the water in it at all once. "I told you not to drink last night didn't I?" he says still with his grin on his face."I went out and bought some painkillers so when you have eaten a little you can have them" he says and picks up his fork and knife.

"It looks really good" I say and pour myself another glass of water. Jimin smiles at me and starts eating the food. Has he forgotten everything from last night? He can't have, I mean, he was mostly sober, I didn't see him drink much.

I start eating the food on my plate and I quickly realize how much effort he has put in it. Even the fruit on my plate is cut into small stars??! If I didn't feel sick from drinking last night, I would probably have eaten it all and even asked for more, but not even half my plate has been eaten before I need to stop myself. There's quiet while I look at Jimin finishing up his plate and I drink the rest of my second glass of water.

"Jimin, about last night, I-" I start but I'm cut off."Don't say anything, please. Can we forget last night, just today? I don't want our day to be ruined" he says while placing his cutlery on his empty plate. I nod at his words, it will give me more time to find the right way to say sorry.

"Go get changed, the painkillers are on my dresser" he says as he stands up and starts clearing out the table. I nod again and go upstairs to his room. The first thing I do is take the pills and go to the bathroom to get the pain in my head go away as soon as possible. I take 2 pills, this should cut it. The pills go down smoothly and then I go into his room again and open the drawer with some of my clothes in. I pick out the only pants and the one shirt that's not white, so we won't look too "couplely". That will be the outfit for today.