Part 16

It's finally Friday! Friday it is! I always get new energy when my alarm wakes me up with the note "It's Friday bitch, wake up". There's no need for a second alarm, I'm wide awake. On Fridays there's always something happening, last Friday it was a Plover party, and today it's a Plover sleepover. Plover has done two of these before, it's basically just a lot of girls hanging out in her empty house while we make it cosy and play fun games that no boys are allowed to ever know about. Jimin doesn't even know half the stuff they have gotten out of me in those games, and I can't wait for everyone to tell their truths.

But before the Plover sleepover, there's school. But even school is less stressing when it's Friday. The lessons comes to an end quicker than ever before, it also helps that Yoongi never showed up at school today, so that lightened the mood even more. At lunch break, Jimin had been really touchy and I loved how close we felt after out special night together. Bella had even been conversating with Taehyung, so his mood was also in the sky. It was a very good day, for all of us. The boys usually makes a boy-hang when the girls go to Plovers sleepover, and today is nothing different. I think they mostly do it, because they feel left out, so they wanna be distracted and not stay home alone. As the school day is over, Jimin drives me home and kisses me goodbye before going into his own house. I mostly wanted him to come inside and hang out with me until I have to go over to Plovers, but I know that I might not end up going if he's being too cute, and I don't want to miss out on girlfriend night. Bella told me that she would pick me up around 7:30 PM, and that means I have plenty of time to catch up with the latest k-drama I'm watching.

Time flashes by when you're enjoying yourself and eating chips. As promised Bella is honking at my door at 7:30 PM and I run outside with my bag. She honks one last time and I yell at her for being an annoying idiot in my neighbourhood.

"They won't let you back here, if you wake up everyone, every time you're around" I say as I sit down in her car.

"They all love me" She says and I shake my head.

"Definitely not all. You're lucky that I even do" I say and close my door. As I do so, a brown-headed boy appears out from his window and smiles bright while waving at us.

"Have fun!" He yells and I wave back.

"You too!" I yell and Bella drives away while honking one more time.

"You two are too much. I think I wanna puke" She says and starts holding a hand in front of her mouth.

"Stop it! Puke is an unspeakable topic, that we made a deal to never mention it ever" I say with a serious tone in my voice. I hate everything about puke, and every word describing puke, and every person puking has to be at least 5 feet away from me. She knows that.

"I know, I'm just kidding around" She says with a big smile.

"It's cute" She adds.

"What is?" I ask.

"That you and him are so close. It's like I don't know where you start and he ends. You just go two and two" She says and her words are both comforting and confusing me. I am my own person right?

*Flashback*

"Jimin you are such an idiot! It's our first day of school, can't you just be a little bit nice for once" I yell at him with a grin. Jimin and I have always hated each other, nothing has changed that, but when Jimin offered me a ride to school, I felt kinda relieved, I know no one else at the school and the fact that he wanted to be seen with me was a step out of the hate-zone we were in. But when we got to the school and we started being around other people he started teasing me, like always.

"I know you love me!" He yells as he walks down the hall way to his classroom. Jimin followed me all the way to my classroom even though his first class was in the other end of the school.

"Is he your boyfriend?" A girl asks as I turn around to go inside the classroom.

"No he's far far far from my boyfriend, he's all yours if you want him" I assure her as we go inside and look around.

"I think you two would look cute together" She says and I just laugh at her comment. Me and Jimin are never gonna be a thing.

"Let's see about that" I say as we sit down beside each other.

"My name is Bella btw, Bella Nighbert" She says and sticks a hand out for me to shake.

"Diana Lane" I say and take her hand. I slowly feel that somehow everything will be okay from now on.

*End of flashback*

"It feels like we've been together forever, so I guess I can see what you mean" I say as I get my thoughts back to the car.

"It's actually a little scary to think about. I don't really know who I am without Jimin"