Part 19

Bella drove me home after we had eaten our breakfast. I was very much, very tired and wasn't really in a big mood, but Jimin texted me asking me if I could hang out with when I got home. Without any hesitation, I texted him back saying of course.

So now, I'm on my way over to Jimin's house to hang out with him for a bit. I'm not really expecting too much, but I love just being around him.

As I knock on his door, Jimin's younger brother Jihyun opens the door and tells me that Jimin's upstairs, as I expected. Jimin's house is just as big as mine, but it feels way more roomy than mine. I guess it's just always clean and everything placed in here is simple. Whereas in my house, you can run into lots of clutter and somehow it's just become a part of the house.

Jimin's door is just as simple as the rest of the house, I guess you can't really find many surprises when you enter his home. I don't knock on his door before I go inside and see a small smiling Jimin laying on his bed.

"Hey" He says as he sits up and open up his arms to a big embrace. I run over to him and hug him down on the bed.

"You had a fun night with the girls?" He asks and I nod, still hugging him to death.

"We just watched some movies and so on" I say and smile at him.

"I talked a lot with Nana and Anna, more than I have before and it's kinda exciting you know? Getting to know some new people" I add.

"That's nice" He says and I look up at him. Admiring his height being perfect for our hugs.

"My night were so weird to be honest" He says making a short sigh.

"What? How come?" I say and we sit down on the bed, after I've let go of him.

"Well I went to Joonie's house, as we always do. And everything were fine until the door rang. I thought it was he pizza we ordered, but I was wrong. Instead Yoongi Min stood there with his lighter in his hand and that stupid cold face" He says and I start panicking, Yoongi couldn't have possibly spoiled it for the guys?

"Well Joonie then told us that he invited him because of the great teamwork we had made on the song. So basically were we 6 guys and 1 total stranger in Joonies house. Joonie really did his best to include the boy in our conversations, but he looks so uninterested and annoyed all the time" Jimin continues. Please, Yoongi, tell me you haven't said a word.

"In the end we started listening to some music and you know, just talk? Well he got up and said "Goodbye Namjoon" and then he just left. The clock was like 11PM or something, he's a fucking weirdo" Jimin says and I only have one question to ask.

"What did you talk about?" I ask trying not to sound worried.

"Well a bit of everything, mostly last Plover party, but I wasn't there... And I might have pointed out our... you know. We had sex for the second time" He says getting really shy.

"YOU DID WHAT?" I scream. His head gets all red from embarrassment, but I don't care. No matter if Yoongi was there or not, that's just so private!

"I'm sorry, it just kinda slipped out?" He says and I panic a little.

"You haven't talked with anyone about it?" He asks still all shy.

"I have, but it's different! Those guys are all my good friends and now they know that! Ahh it's just so weird to think about" I say and Jimin slips out a small laugh.

"Well I'm guessing you told Bella about it, and she's also a very close friend of mine... So I guess we both told on each other" He says and caresses my cheek. Stop being cute Jimin.

"You're right... Sorry for freaking out" I say and he just smiles big at me.

"It's okay" He says and puts a hand on each one of my cheeks.

"You're cute" He adds and presses his hands together.

"You're actually the cute one" I say and he shakes his head in disagreement.

"Nope, you're small so you are cute" He says still pressing my cheeks together. I take his hands down from my face but he grabs my head again and presses our lips together.

"Well if you kiss my every time I'm cute, I would like to be cute all the time" I say when he pulls away and he laughs.

"I will then" He says and leaves small kisses all over my face.

"Jimin and Diana I'm leaving!" Jihyun yells from outside the room and Jimin stops kissing my face.

"Okay have fun!" Jimin yells back and listens carefully at the steps walking down the stairs and closing the door as he leaves.

"Now I have you all alone" He says and lays me down on the bed while starting to kiss my neck. Maybe if Jimin and I start having a lot of sex, we'll end up with coming at the same time in a short time? I ask myself and the thought excites me. It's worth a try.