Part 8

It's Monday and I just had lunch with the usual group. As predicted, Tae was very happy and cheerful, it was very fun to watch. Bella tried ignoring him most of the time, but it didn't make his smile disappear. I myself was trying to ignore Yoongi and it all went really really well, up until now. He just caught me at my locker and it seems like I have no way of escaping. Deny everything, Diana.

"Diana, can we talk?" Yoongi asks as I open my locker.

"We don't really have much to talk about, do we? I mean, you don't help me with maths anymore, so you are not obligated to force a friendship here" I say and take some books down my bag.

"I don't want to talk about math, I want to talk about Friday" He says and I don't really know how to go from there.

"Let's go out to the parking lot, there are fewer people there" He says and grabs my arm.

"I don't want to talk to you" I say and try and get out of his grip.

"I won't do it okay? Just please can we go outside?" He asks and tries dragging me with him again.

"5 minutes, not one second longer" I say and follow him.

"Thank you" He says and we walk outside. We stop at a bench and he sits down, but I keep standing. He looks down to indicate that I should sit down, but I keep standing and he gives up.

"Okay so I know that Friday was dumb, I shouldn't have kissed you when you have a boyfriend-" He says but I cut him off.

"You shouldn't have kissed me when you knew I was really drunk and probably didn't know what the fuck I was doing" I say and in my mind, I hit my face with my hand. I should have denied.

"I know okay, that's why I wanted to talk. I wanted to apologise" He says while trying to keep eye contact, but I try not to.

"So I'm sorry that I kissed you. I shouldn't have done it, I was drunk as well by the way and I also didn't really think straight, but I should have realised what I doing was wrong"

"Thanks for apologising, but it still doesn't get me out of this situation. I still cheated on my boyfriend and out of all people, with you. If he finds out I don't know what will happen to my relationship and I won't risk it by telling him" I say.

"I won't tell him or anyone else, it's not like I have anyone to tell" He says.

"You brought that upon yourself" I say.

"I know, I just wanted you to rethink who you were talking to. Yoongi Min, the biggest loner at the school" He says and I want to tell him that he can change and that I'm here for him, but I'm not that person to him.

"I shouldn't have come back to this school" He mumbles. I ignore it and try to get myself out of this meeting.

"I will be going now. Thank you for apologising and for hopefully not telling anyone. I will see you around" I say and turn around to walk away, but he grabs my hand.

"One last thing" He says and I sigh. He can't keep me here all day.

"I want to keep helping you with math" He says and I turn around with big eyes.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I wanna improve how I explain maths to others and I know you need a little help, so it's a good deed for both of us" He explains.

"I don't need your help, so ask someone else" I say and pull my hand away to walk inside. This boy will never come close to me again.