Part 22

I have been thinking long and hard about what Nana said. Should I tell Jimin that I kissed Yoongi? Should I try and forget it by myself? Can I just let go of Yoongi like that? Can I risk losing Jimin? So many thoughts have been taking up my time, I have been distant mostly. Both Jimin and Bella has been wanting to talk to me about why I was being so weird and out of my usual self the past couple of days. I, of course, didn't tell Jimin the truth, at least not yet. But when I told Bella, she told me to tell him too. She was being really cringy afterwards telling me it was my own choice and that I should do whatever I wanted. But I really don't know! If I don't tell him, I might never get Yoongi out of our relationship, but if I do tell him, I might not have a relationship at all.

*Flashback*

"Does that mean we're together now?" I ask Jimin while laughing, that's so weird to say.

"I guess it does" He says and smiles at me. He's so adorable, I can't believe it. He has always been cute, but he mostly annoyed me before, so it didn't really matter, but now, now he is being the nicest to me.

"I will write it down then, July the 5th is our day" I say and find my phone. It's an easy click into my calendar, and the day is saved forever.

"This makes me so happy! You make me so happy!" He says and jumps on to me in a big hug.

"But wait" He says and sits up again having both hands on my shoulders.

"We have to communicate through this relationship okay? If we aren't honest with each other, it will never work. So I beg you, tell me every truth you have, because it's better living with the truth than living in a lie" He says staring into my eyes. He's a little intimidating like that, but his brown eyes are too soft to make me feel scared.

"I promise to always speak the truth, as long as you do the same" I say and take his hands down from my shoulders and place them in my hands.

"From this day on, I will only tell you the truth" He says and I smile at him with my big smile. He suddenly moves his hands up to my face and grabs it, getting it closer to his.

"My first truth is that I really want to kiss you" He says with his cute face. This boy, he's mine now.

"Then do it" I say and lean a little closer in hope to meet his lips with mine.

*End of flashback*

"Diana! Dee! Hello?" Namjoon says waving a hand in front of my face.

"Is she okay?" Namjoon asks looking at Jimin who's also staring at me with a worried look. Well everyone is staring at me, to be honest, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Seokjin, Hoseok even Jungkook is.

"I'm okay" I say after I realize that I have been gone a few minutes.

"Good because we wanted to go into the studio, but you were kinda just sitting there staring into nothing" Taehyung says and I quickly stand up to join them. This is so embarrassing.

"Let's go record our song" I say walking over to Jimin. He smiles at me, still with the worried look from before. He knows me too well, he knows that something is up, that something is bothering me. And I made him a promise, I have to tell him the truth.

***

"This is so sick guys! The song is really getting together well" Namjoon says nodding his head with the beat of the music in his headphones.

"Jin you are up next, and then we have recorded everyone's part, except Yoongi" Namjoon says tapping a few buttons to get ready for Seokjin to sing his part of the song. Where's that stupid boy Yoongi at? I told him that he had to be a part of it, but I guess he really does want to get into trouble huh?