Morning

(Smut scenes 😉 enjoy darlings)

I wake up to the sensations of Brian's kisses on my tender neck. I moan as I wake up slowly but that didn't stop his kisses.
"Brian...we cant do this...now" I mumble in a groggy voice, trying to bury myself back into the covers.
     "I doubt he's up at this hour" He replies in between a few kisses across my tired face.
     "And what hour is it?"
     "6:45"
     "Nope, back to bed I'm going." I reply instantly wanting nothing but sleep. But as expected, he wouldn't quit until he got what he wanted. "Brian... Jesus Christ go back to bed..."
     "You're really grumpy in the morning you know that?" He responds with a question instead of a statement. God I hated when he did that.
     "I think everyone is darling..."
     "Not me. C'mon dear, he won't spoil it." He whispers seductively as he teases me by playing with the hem of my pants.
     Wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep, I lazily turn around to face him before slowly opening my eyes to find the whole room dimmed by the rising sun.
     He smiles and brushes a curl from my eyes before gently pressing his lips against mine. The kiss lasted awhile before it started to get intense.
Sooner than later, articles of clothing were being removed... fast. He pins me down on the bed as his kisses travel down my torso. Trying not to make a sound, I purse my lips hard as Brian kisses my sensitive stomach.
"Brian I'm serious he's...gonna hear...us..." I whisper in between small gasps as he slowly slides my shorts off.
"If you keep talking then yes he will." He replies followed by a small chuckle before kissing my inner thigh. I let out a small gasp at the sensations before his hands unbutton my shirt from the bottom up. He departs from my center to continue to take my shirt off while kissing me passionately.
He breaks away from my lips to meet my wanting but hesitant eyes. I slowly begin to unbutton his shirt as he admires me. Taking his shirt off, he takes a hand and pins my arms above my head making me unable to squirm around.
     I hear him undo his pants and slowly slide my panties down my legs. I don't look down, I just keep eyeing him as he gets things ready. He then reaches over to the nightstand, grabbing a rubber before taking it out and placing it over his hard member.
     "You ready..?" He whispers still holding my arms above my head as I feel him teasingly rubbing up against me. I nod shakily while gritting my teeth at the sensations.
He smiles, places one more kiss on my lips, and slowly makes his way inside of me. My teeth almost shattered by how much pressure was being put onto them. He continued in a steady rhythm as I tried my best to not make a sound.
The burning feeling in my stomach grew with every thrust until I almost couldn't take it anymore.
The bed shook violently as Brian and I edged closer to our climax. 'Oh god, Roger's definitely gonna hear this...' I thought as I let out a small whimper in pleasure. Tears were streaming down my cheeks from holding my lust inside for too long.
I begin to wrap my legs around his torso as we both hit our spot and breathe heavily in desire. He collapses on top of me while he was still inside of me. My breathing was as fast as my pounding heart while my face was dripping with sweat.
I look down to find him trying to catch his breath while on top of me, giving me the perfect time to gently stroke his hair and trace small circles along his bare back.
     "Did you like that darling?" He whispers unsteadily as I feel him pull out and zip his pants back up. I purse my lips at the now emptiness feeling inside of me, although I knew it'd feel normal again soon.
     "I loved it," I reply, turning over to find him laid down beside me. Feeling cold from lack of clothing, I scoot over closer to Brian before curling up beside him.
     I felt him smile as he wraps an arm around my waist and pulls me into a tight bond. He begins to gently run a finger up and down my spine, going over my bra strap a few times as we lay in silence.
     Suddenly the sound of footsteps were heard from the outside corridor before making their way down the flight of stairs. "Looks like we woke someone up." Brian chuckles as I press my lips together in embarrassment.
     "I wonder how." I reply sarcastically before breaking away from him and sitting up on the bed. I quickly throw my clothes back on before retreating to the bathroom to freshen up.
Through the entire time I washed my face, I couldn't help but feel... unhappy. Why? I don't know, but that's been a common response to all my questions lately and it was beginning to get annoying. I was tired of being unhappy. I lived the most luxurious life and yet I still felt like I had nothing.
After pinning some strands of hair back, I take one last look in the mirror before returning to the bedroom where Brian had already gotten dressed and was now styling his hair as well.
I walk past him to grasp the knob of the door before swinging it open and making my way down the now deserted halls. I could still smell the hint of cigarettes from the previous night still lingering in the air as I landed on the final step of the case. I didn't bother looking for Roger so I decided to venture outside the house towards the backyard.
Making my way past the rows of flowers and other plants, I finally find the lonesome porch swing gently swaying in the early morning breeze.
I carefully take a seat on the vintage looking swing while looking out to the massive garden and green grass. The thought of the baby appears in my mind, allowing my mood to slightly change. Slowly lifting my hand, I place it gently along my now flat stomach, imagining what it would feel like 10 months from now.
Was I ready for this next leap in life? Even I wasn't sure. I knew Brian was but then again, he took everything in life as if it was easy. I mean, it's better than taking everything as a challenge...like I do. I get caught up in life so much that I forget what really matters in life. The thing that scared me the most was if I took that flaw too far, and wasn't careful of time slowly creeping up on me. I wasn't ready for any surprises... especially not now. I've had enough of those throughout this lifetime. I don't think I'd be able to bear through another one.