Love Song

A bit of smut at first ;) enjoy!
Not even halfway through the movie, Brian and I break out into a whole make out session. 'God we haven't done this is such a long time.' It soon began to get heavy as items of clothing were being taken off.
     "Y'know what I want?" Brian whispers as he fiddled with my bra strap.
     "What's that?"
     "A child."
     "I'm not ready for one yet. Maybe after the wedding." I reply slightly cringing at the thought of a child. I was not meant to be a mother of any sort.
     "Take you time love." He whispers in my ear before finally undoing the pesky strap. I straddle him as we passionately kiss each other. His kisses slowly move down to my neck where he left small love bites, including one on my tattoo. Good thing it was dark or else he would've known i had gotten one.
     As he continues to kiss me, I begin to unbutton all the small buttons on his shirt to reveal his slim body. His hands roam my back and waist sending shivers down my spine.
     Slowly, he eased his way over to my underwear before pulling them straight off my body. He flips me over so I'm on the bottom meaning he had full control over me and I loved it.
     I hear him unzip his jeans as he kisses my bare torso. "God your so beautiful Izzy." He moans into my stomach before his pants were complete off leaving only his boxers.
My hands make their way to the hem of his underwear before pulling them down to reveal his lust towards me. He stops kissing and positions himself before slowly entering me.
"Oh...oh god..." I moan at the feeling of him inside of me. 'God it's been so long.'
"You alright love?" He asks while going at a slow steady pace.
"Y...yes. Please keep going." I whine, wanting to reach that lovable high. He does as I say going a bit faster. My jaw drops as he moves in a steady but amazing rhythm.
I feel him rub up against my sweet spot almost throwing me over the edge. "Brian, I'm...I'm gonna..."
"I know love...me...too." He grunts as we both edge closer to our high. One last push sends both of us into the sky.
"Oh god...." I sigh as we both relax our tensed muscles. "We haven't done...that in...ages." I pant as Brian lays down on the bed next to me.
"We still got it." He whispers chuckling at his words. "Remember our first time?"
"How could I forget? It was at your house and we had just gotten into a small argument before hooking up and you taking my virginity."
"Hey it was a first time for both of us." He says turning to face me as the beads of sweat slowly start to disappear from our faces.
"Have you decided on a best man yet?" I ask changing the subject.
"I was thinking roger but it's up to you."
"I was thinking Dom as the maid of honor so I think that'll be perfect."
Brian smiles as I explain some more wedding details. I guess the thought of us getting married brought him the greatest happiness I've ever seen in him.
"I wrote a song for you..." He says interrupting my thought.
"Really? What's it called?"
"I need your lovin' tonight."
I sit up intrigued by the fact he wrote me a song. "How's it go?"
"Well it's not necessarily towards you, it's more of a "What if" song and how I would react if it really happened. I think it goes something like I must be strong so she won't know how much I miss her. I only hope as time goes on I'll forget her. My bodies aching I can't sleep at night. I'm too exhausted to start a fight. And if I see her with another guy, I'll eat my heart out cause I love her."
I stare in disbelief as he finishes. 'I'm too exhausted to start another fight? If I see her with another guy I'll eat my heart out? Does...does he think I'm going to leave him?'
"Are...are those your actual feelings?" I whisper unable to speak.
"Well its just how I would react if you...were to...leave me..." he trails off averting his eyes away from mine.
"D..do you think I'm gonna leave you?" I ask almost on the verge of tears.
"No sweetheart...like I said it's just a "What if." It's not true I know you wouldn't leave me. Awww baby come here." He says as a few tears fall onto my rosy cheeks.
He pulls me into his arms and gently strokes my bare back as the tears continue to flow. As much as I was sorta cheating on him, I didn't want to leave him. I loved him too much to leave him. He was the love of my life after all.
"I would never leave you. I'd be leaving half of my life with you..." I mumble into his bare chest.
"I'm sorry to upset you darling. I love you Izzy." He whispers into my ear before planting a kiss on my temple.
"Don't ever assume that again, my love..." I muffle against him as he continues to hold me close.
     "I won't darling. I promise." And with that he lifts my chin up and places a long sweet kiss against my tender lips. I place my hands around his neck, pulling him closer as he places his on my waist.
     "I...I'm going to go to bed now." I whisper separating my lips from his.
     "Alright love." He replies before reaching over and grabbing the remote to turn the tele off.
     I lay down on my side facing away from Brian as I try to shut my eyes and sleep. I feel his weight shift the bed closer to my side as a set of hands wrap around my waist. Small kisses are felt on my neck as he holds me close to him.
     Already feeling lonely I turn over to face him before snuggling up against him. He places a hand on my lower back before gently rubbing it. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.