Chapter 16: Tingin

Vice's POV:
It's been 2 months since i started working in our company.. Medyo sanay na ako sa mga dapat gawin sa office.. I was assigned to handle the "Design Committee", we are responsible for the design plans for the possible projects, houses or buildings, which is easy for me since i'm an architect.. Our committee is under the "Project Department" handled by my brother Peter..

Now i'm in the board room with Buern my assistant, Archie the head in "Financial Committee" and Peter with Karylle his secretary.. We just finished our meeting for the new project in Ilo-ilo.. And i was about to go out the room when Peter called me...

Peter: Vice wait!!
Vice: What?! (Irritated voice)
Peter: It's lunch break already.. Come and eat with me and K.

And i saw Karylle rolled her eyes. The truth is i'm a bit irritated, cause a while ago during the meeting, i'm presenting my design to them and i just can't stop myself to steal some glance to Karylle but i saw her not paying attention to me.. She kept on staring Peter during the whole meeting and that made me feel irritated..

I just don't know why i'm eating my lunch with them now! At first i rejected his offer, but i saw him put his arm on Karylle's shoulder... When i saw that action, i felt something like there were needles pricking inside my chest! I can't explain why, but that feeling pushed me to go with them for lunch... And now i'm sitting in front of them and waiting for our foods.. I can see Peter playing Karylle's hair and Karylle can't stop smiling and giving some glance to Peter.. *Urgh!! What is this?! What the f*ck is going on with me?!! Why am i hurting like this!*

Vice: Tsk! Ano ba yan aso?! Kelangang hinihimas pa ang ulo! (Talking to Peter and pointing his finger to K)
K: What!? (Raising her eyebrow)
Vice: Why are you affected? Are you a dog?!.. (Smirk)
K: Obviously not!! But you look like one! (Rolled her eyes)
Peter: Ok, stop it guys! We're here to eat, so don't start! (Sat properly).. And Vice, she's not a dog.. I just got used to eat.. I love her hair! (Smiling while looking at K)

There, i saw Karylle blushed! *Urgh! What the F!! Does she likes Peter?!*.. I think she doesn't know Peter yet..

Then our foods arrived!! Now we're eating quietly.. No one dares to talk.. Until Peter went to the bathroom.. Me and Karylle are alone now.. But she kept silent, so i started the conversation...

Vice: You like him??.. (Talking calmly without looking at K)
K: ..... (Raising her eyebrow)
Vice: Peter?.. You like him do you. (Facing K)
K: ..(0.o).. I-i don't know w-what y-you're talking about!
Vice: Stop pretending.. Cause it is obvious! The way you look at him.*So different on how you look at me!*.. The way you treat him.*Not as cold as your treatment on me!*
K: Are you in drugs! You're talking nonsense!.. (Blushed and Looked the other side)
Vice: Tsk! Kita ko kaya pagsulyap-sulyap mo sa kanya!! So stop denying! (Raising his voice)
K: E bat mo kasi ako tinitignan!! (Raising her voice)

And i'm stuck, shocked!! I don't know what to say! *Bat ko ba kasi siya tinitignan!!*.. I feel cold but i'm sweating.. I think i was just staring at her for almost a minute, until Peter came...

Peter: Hey! What did i miss??.. (Sitting on his chair)
K: Nothing! We are just talking about nonsense things.. (Looking at Vice with threat)
Peter: Really?! I thought you are arguing again.. Hahhah (Started to eat)
K: You should start getting used to it Pete..

I just sighed deeply! I stopped eating cause i lose my appetite. I want to look at them but i'm afraid that Karylle might see me looking at her again.. So i played on my phone instead..

We went back to the company after we had our lunch and i walked directly to my office without looking at them... When i sat down to my chair, Buern came in..

Buern: So, how's your lunch date, Sir?! (Smirked)
Vice: What lunch date!!.. (Frowned face)
Buern: Easy! Lunch date with your brother?. (Putting some papers on Vice's table)
Vice: It is not a lunch date! And it went terrible!! (Scanning the papers)
Buern: Terrible?! Why??..
Vice: It is non of your business Buern! You can go now! (Still scanning the papaers)
Buern: Ok.. "I love you can't you hear me or can't you see it through me.. Oh babe, i need your love so badly"... (Walking out the room while singing "Give me a chance by Jed Madela")
Vice: Bueeerrnn!!.. (Shouting)

He ran away and closed the door.. Well, for 2 months working together, we became friends.. And just like Billy and Vhong, Buern always teases me to Karylle!!

I don't know why! Am i that too obvious?! Wait!! Am i?!.. Urghh!! No way!!.. I'll show them that i'm not!!
----------------
After my work, I called Billy and Vhong and invited them for a drink!..

-Guilly's-
Vhong: Hey! Something wrong?! (Pat his hand on Vice's shoulder)
Vice: You're late! (Drinking a bottle of beer)
Vhong: Pasensiya! Hinatid ko pa kasi si Anne sa kanila.. So, anong problema kuys?.. (Looking at Vice)
Billy: Ewan ko ba dyan! Kanina ko pa siya tinatanong wala namang sinasabi! (Eating chicken)
Vice: Pag nag-aya may problema agad?! Di ba pwedeng masaya ka, nagcecelebrate ka?!.
Billy: Sus! Yan ba ang mukha ng masaya? (Pointing Vice's face).. Kilala ko pagkatao mo! Nanlilibre ka lang naman kung nagcecelebrate ka o may problema ka.. And tonight, kitang kita dyan sa pagmumukha mo ang bad vibes! Now tell us na wala kang problema!
Vice: Oh.. E ikaw na ang magaling!! Tsk!
Vhong: Ano nga kasi yang problema mo?!
Vice: Wala!! Gusto ko lang ngayon ay ang magpakasaya!! Yun lang!

Alam ko na di sila naniwala sa sinabi ko.. But they just let me.. I'm a little bit tipsy, but i can still manage to stand and dance.. I'm dancing right now and a lot of girls are dancing near me.. And i just grab one of them and dance with her closely.. She went closer to me and whispered "It looks like you want to have fun!".. I just smiled at her and suddenly she grab the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to her then we kissed in the middle of the dance floor!! It lasted for minutes and i broke the deep kiss and whispered to her "My place?".. And she nodded.

I held her hand and we went to our table..

Vice: So mga brad! Mauna na kami.. May pupuntahan pa kasi kami eh.. (Put his left hand on her waist)
Vhong: Sige brad! Enjoy!
Billy: Just drive safely!

And i left them at the bar.. I got home with this girl! It's already 2 in the morning, so everybody were asleep.. We went to my room and started to have s*x!!
---------------------------------------------
Author's POV

Hello po!! Salamat sa pagbabasa!!
Pasensiya na kung di ko na pinakita ang nangyari sa kwarto ni Vice.. Eh.. Di ko pa kasi kaya sa ngayon! Nagiipon pa ako ng lakas ng loob e..hahhahh!