Chapter 25: ???

Days passed by and everything where busy because of the latest projects that the company have.. Vice is too busy in creating a plan for the project while Peter is so focused on everything... And Karylle is busy on arranging Peter's schedules and filing all the documents needed..

Karylle is now taking a break while waiting for Peter who is currently on a meeting with the financial department.. She is sitting on the lounge while drinking juice when she felt an air on her left ear, making her jump out of her skin and turned quickly...

Vice: Hey gorgeous!! (Grinning)

K: Urgh!! Vice!! Why did you do that?!! (Blushing and Massaging her earlobe)

Vice: What?? I just want to surprise you.. (Acting inosent)

K: You can do that by not blowing an air to my ear.. (Looked away and still blushing)

Vice: Hmmnn.. Wait a minute!! Why are you so red?? (Smirked)

K: No I'm not!! (Bit her lower lip)

Vice: Aha!! Looks like I discovered a soft, sensitive part of you hah!! (Gigling)

K: W-what!!? It- it's just----

Vice: Did it turned you on?? (Wiggling his eyebrows)

K: Sh-shot up Vice!!! It's not funny!!.. By the way, why are you here?! (Looking at Vice with a scowl on her face)

Vice: Fine!! I'll stop.. I'm here cause I want you to come with me! Anne wants meet you..

K: Anne?? Who's Anne??.. (Frowning)

Vice: Anne is my friend..

K: Well, I don't know her so why will she want me to meet her??

Vice: Billy and Vhong always tell something to Anne, that made her too curious about you..

K: They talked about me?!! (Raising an eyebrow)

Vice: Not really.. So???... Let's go?!(Hold K's hand)

K: I can't!! Peter is still on a meeting..

Vice: But K.. It's already 6 in the evening.. Your job for today is finish.

Vice is pulling K to her desk to get her things.. When Peter appeared from their back..

Peter: What is happening here??.. (Giving a glare to the two)

Vice: (Stand properly while holding K's hand)... Good you're here! I asked K to come with me tonight.. And there is nothing wrong with that since it's already 6pm.. She can go now right?!

Peter stared at Vice for a second and turned his sight to Karylle.. He's thinking if he will let her go with Vice.. He is about to tell something when Jon appeared from the entrance of their department..

Jon: Babe!!.. (Walking towards Peter)

Peter: J-jon?!! What are you doing here?? (Faced Jon with shock)

Jon: I'm here to surprise you babe!! (Hug Peter)

You can trace the irritation on Vice's face after he saw Jon and Peter hugging.. He reached on K's bag and pulled her.. While K remain quiet and let Vice pull her out of that place.. Until they arrived at his car on the parking lot..

Vice: Tsk! (Release Karylle's hand).. He's a jerk! Harap-harapan pa talaga!!

K: Vice.. Are you okay?? (Looking at Vice)

Vice: ...(Faced Karylle)... I should be asking you that.. Are you okay?? (Hold her shoulder)

K: Of coarse, I'm fine.. (Smiling)