Chapter 26: We're Done!

Peter's POV:

I saw Vice pulling Karylle out of our department.. I felt something heavy on my chest when I noticed Vice's hand holding Karylle's hand..

Peter: What is happening here??.. (Giving a glare to the two)

Vice: (Stand properly while holding K's hand)... Good you're here! I asked K to come with me tonight.. And there is nothing wrong with that since it's already 6pm.. She can go now right?!

I looked at Vice's face to check if he is really serious on his words.. Then I turned my eyes on Karylle to see if she really wants to go.. K was staring at me, waiting for an answer.. The truth is, I don't want her to come, especially with Vice.. I was about to say NO when i heard someone shouting from my behind.. I turned and saw Jon walking on my direction.. I was shocked!!

Jon: Babe!!.. (Walking towards Peter)

Peter: J-jon?!! What are you doing here?? (Faced Jon with shock)

Jon: I'm here to surprise you babe!! (Hug Peter)

My eyes got widen when he abruptly hugged me.. I don't know how will I break the hug, knowing Karylle can see us.. Wait!! *Am I concern about Karylle, on what will she think about this?..*.. I need to stop this! I tried to push Jon away from me to break the hug.. Then I saw Vice pulling K out of our department.. I was about to stop them when I felt Jon's hand on my arm..

Jon: Babe! Where are you going?? (Frowning)

Peter: Wait! I just need to stop them.. (Started to walk)

Jon: Just let them!! (Pulled Peter)

Peter: But.--

Jon: Forget about them.. This is our night!! I missed you so much.. (Smiled sweetly and hugged Peter)

He is right!! This is going to be our night!.. I hugged him back.. I missed him! I missed my boyfriend!

He invited me to eat on a restaurant that he just saw this afternoon.. I immediately agreed and took my things first on my office.. I volunteered to use my car but he insisted to drive, so I let him drive..

We went to a high class Chinese restaurant.. He guided me to our table and started to order.. While we were waiting for our orders, I noticed him staring at me..

Peter: Hey! How can i eat my dinner if I'm melting because of your stare!!.. (Smiling)

Jon: (Sighed).. I just miss you so much.. (Hold Peter's hand)

Peter: Me too.. I miss you..

After i said those words, I felt his hand gripping my hand tightly. I looked at him and I saw his face changed into a frightened look.. Then i saw a woman went to our table..

----: Hi! Will you mind if I can share with you?? (Smiling while looking at Peter and Jon)

Jon: Clarisse! What are you doing here?! (Low but with intense in his voice)

Clarisse: What?? I'm here to eat dinner.. Then i saw you, since i'm just alone maybe i can join you here.. (Smiling then look at Peter)... Is it okay??

Peter: S-sure!! No problem.. (Agreed but with confused face)

Clarisse: Thank you! (Sit on the chair between Peter and Jon)

Jon: You should go now.. (Low voice but with fierce)

Clarisse: Oh come on Jon! It is my first time in this restaurant, i haven't taste their foods here and now you want me to leave already?!! You're impossible! (Teasing tone)