Chapter 30: Their Dad is Here!!

Continuation...

I was out of my mind.. Then it snapped me back when I felt his lips crashing to mine.. It was a sweet solemn kiss.. Vice moved his lips that made me grip his shirt.. I tried to fight but at the end, my lips synchronizes to his.. My knees started to loose their stand.. I can't think anymore! I should not be doing this! This is wrong but I'm starting to enjoy the sensation..

A loud sound from the front door of the house woke me up from the situation.. I pushed him as hard as I could that made him stepped back from me.. We looked at each other for a minute with shocked on my face and my hand covering my lips.. I still can't believe what happened!!

I can hear two people laughing and getting nearer in our place..

Tito Martin: Oh! Andiyan pala kayo..

Peter: Perfect timing.. I want to introduce you to someone K.. I'm sure you'll like him.. (Walked closer to K)

I can hear Peter muttering something.. I'm just staring at him but my mind is occupied right now.. My situation with Vice awhile ago is all in my mind!

I was snapped back to reality when Peter's hand hold mine..

Peter: Come on.. I'm so excited!! (Smiling excitedly)

Then he pulled me and I automatically took a glance to Vice.. I saw his face frowning.. I just released a deep sigh and let Peter to take me..

As we walked to the balcony, i can perceive a silhouette of a tall man talking to Manang.. When I got closer, I saw a fine and sophisticated man, who looks like he's around his early 50s.. You can see some wrinkles on the side of his eyes but his meek face is more empowering..

Peter tap the man's shoulder to get his attention then the man turned to our place and faced Peter..

----: Yes son??

Peter: .....(Cleared his throat)..... Ahhmm.. Dad, I want you to meet Karylle.. (Hold K's hand tighter while looking at her)

*What?!! This guy is his father?!! Oh my, it's really Mr. Reynaldo Viceral.. Their father is here!*
Then he smiled at me and showed his upper teeth.. Wow! I can only see him in the photos, but now he is infront of me.. Personally.. So, I gave him the sweetest smile that I can do..

Mr. Reynaldo: Oh! Hi Karylle... I've heard a lot of things about you.. (Smiled at K and faced Peter and winked at him)

K: Naku! Sana po puro positive ang mga naririnig nyo.. (Massaging her nape while smiling shyly)

Mr. Reynaldo: Don't worry hija.. I never heard bad comments about you.. Kasi naman, una pa kilig bago ang sasabihin.. (Giggled and smirked at Peter)

Okay.. I was puzzled by that! Ano raw?? Di ko gets.. I was about to ask him about it when Peter interrupted our conversation..

Peter: Dad!! Ahhmm.. Lets go inside.. It's late night na rin oh!! So, you can take your rest as well..

I heard Mr. Reynaldo laughed.. I don't know why! Cause there is no funny thing on what just Peter said.. Then, before Mr. Reynaldo walked in the house, he tap my shoulder and smiled at me.. I was right! He is a nice guy..
Then we followed him inside but Peter whispered something to me that made me puzzled...

Peter: Sorry about that K.. Just don't mind him.. Ang daldal talaga niya! Tsk!..

What is he talking about?? *Hayy!! Mag-ama nga ata talaga ang mga ito*.. But I stopped from thinking when we saw
Vice standing next the stairway while looking at his father with.... *Wait! What kind of expression is that?? Galit? Dismaya??.. Teka! Bakit naman?!*..