Chapter 23: My Dream

Karylle's POV:

I am standing in a place where i can see trees and fields.. Everything is green, seeing every leaves waving in every splash of the wind.. I can smell the fragrance of nature, the freshness of air entering my lungs on my every breath.. I can't help but to embrace myself because of the breeze created by the air that cuddles my body..

As i walk to the place, i heard some rusting sound behind a human sized weeds.. I tried to get closer to it, but a groaning sound behind me made my body turned.. My eyes got widen when i saw 2 lion cubs sniffing around.. I was froze to my place, my breathing became shallow and coldness enveloped my whole body.

The two cubs turned their eyes on me.. They're staring my eyes as if they were reading what's on it.. My heart beats faster as i saw them moving closer. I want to run, but my body is not responding to my command.. I closed my eyes tightly when i sense that they were about to slaughter my body.. I waited for few seconds, but i suddenly felt a hairy thing rubbing on my legs.. I open my eyes and look downward and i saw this two lion cubs caressing my legs.. I can hear their purr and continuously rubbing their body to mine.. I knelt down to get closer and i patted my hand on their head and play with them.. Then a rusting sound on the weeds started to play again.. I looked to the direction of the sound and i saw some movement on the weeds.. Feeling of fright started to crawl to my body.. I stared at the weeds waving simultaneously to the sound.. Then, a huge lion appeared and jumped on me...

K: Ahhhhhh!!! (Sat on the bed)....... Again?! It was just a dream K! (Hold her head and breathing faster)

It was a dream.. I thought it was real! I can feel my head throbbing because i suddenly lift my body from a lying position..

I tried to go back from sleeping, but my mind opposes. I was lying on my bed with closed eyes but my thoughts remain awake.. So i decided to get up and cook for breakfast.. But as i walk inside the kitchen, i saw Tito Martin cooking already..

K: Good morning Tito idol!! Ang aga natin ahh?? (Kiss her tito's cheek)

Tito Martin: Kailangan ko na kasing mauna sa Maynila ng maaga.. Ikaw ba? Di ka ba sasabay sa akin??

K: Pwede po bang dito muna ako ngayong Lingo?? Promise uuwi po ako ng maaga sa Monday!!

Tito Martin: Sige ikaw bahala.. Baka hanapin ka kasi sa akin ng magkapatid e.. May trabaho ka pa ng Monday..

K: Thank you po!! (Smiling)

Yesterday was Julius' birthday.. Naunang umuwi ng Batangas si Tito Idol dahil may trabaho pa nga ako nun.. Pero babalik rin siya ngayong Lingo sa Manila. Nagpaiwan naman muna ako para makasama ko pa sila Tita at Julius, at para narin makapag-isip tungkol sa mga pangyayari sa mga nakaraang araw..

Diana texted me and invited me to her cousin's birthday.. Since, i want to unwind, i agreed and went out to meet her.. I saw Diana with Iza standing on the corner of the street..

K: Bulagaaa!!! (Surprised her friends and pushed them lightly)

Diana: Pu@*#%*na!! Ano ba yan K!!

Iza: My goodness!! You're giving me heart attack!! (Put her hand on her chest)

K: Wow hah!! Yung isa minura ako.. Yung isa naman ini-english ako!! Iba na talaga, di ko na kayo mareach!! Hahhahh!! (Raising her hand)

Diana: Ingud-ngud kaya kita diyan.. (Rolled her eyes)

K: Ito naman! Di na kayo majoke noh.. Buti pa alis na tayo, baka gutom lang yan..

Iza: Wait! Wala pa si DD e.. Malapit na raw siya..