|27|Dinner-ano Italiano|

| Ember |

Song: Teenagers - My Chemical Romance (IDK, again, it's cool)

"Where did you say we were going?" I ask Cass, who is tapping the steering wheel.

"Some Italian place I've been wanting to try."

"Dinner-ano Italiano." I say dumbly and she laughs. "Garlic bread, pizza. Boom! I can speak Italian."

"You were naming Italian foods." Cass laughs.

"Same thing." I shrug. "I feel really bad because my friend a Ella called and I couldn't talk for long."

"Don't feel bad. You've just got different lifestyles now." She says and rubs my arm for comfort.

"I guess so, but she sounded so pissed."

"I dunno." She shrugs. "She might be jealous. You live with two rockstars, you've got a great friend like me and you're talented!"

"But Ella has always been smart, there's no way she's jealous of me. Her parents are rich, she could get anything she wanted to."

"Maybe that's why she's jealous, because you're free and you provide for yourself." There's no way she could be jealous of me, our lives are equally cool.

She has rich parents, a big house, anything she could want.

I have four annoying rockstars I live with two, a great new friend. I could have anything I wanted if I worked hard enough for it.

Ten minutes later and we are sat at a table in the restaurant.

Me: I'm safe! I think. Hehe. We are here now.

Jack: okay. I'll see you later.

Me: don't wait up for me.

Jack: I might just now to piss you off ;)

Me: I have such a lovely brother.

He doesn't reply but I can imagine the smug look on his face.

"What are you having then?" Cass asks.

"That fancy ass sounding pasta." I point to it. "And wine."

"Sounds good." She laughs. "So, you said you'd made up with Alex. Was it magical?" She teases.

"Woah, calm woman. This isn't your wish comes true at Disneyland. It was an awkward conversation that ended in us being friends again."

"That's it? Where's the drama?"

"There wasn't any. We hugged to make up but then I left simple. We teased eachother about celebrities because I was wearing a black veil brides tank top and I said I liked Andy."

"Yeah. Who wouldn't?"

"Exactly. So he said he liked my friend Ella as a joke. So I started on Vic Fuentes and did you know he's engaged? And, Alex's a exact words, to a 'pretty perfect woman called Mae.'" I make quotation marks with my fingers. Cassie laughs.

"Mae is nice. I've only met her a few times, but there's social network."

"That's how Jack met Holly Madison." I add.

"Excuse me ladies, can I take your order?" An older woman asks. We order our food and drink, then wait.

"I'm starving." Cass says and rubs her stomach.

*

"I'm tired." I moan.

"You can't sleep, public place remember?"

"Bitch, I'll use the pasta for a pillow." She laughs.

"You haven't got any yet." She takes a sip of her wine.

"I'll use someone else's. I don't care." I shrug and do the same. "But I do now." The waitress places the dish in front of me. Cass had the same

"Will anyone be up when you get back?" She asks. I swallow the pasta.

"Jack said he'd wait up, but I told him not to. I'm past caring now." I shrug and carry on eating. "Mm."

"Jack does the opposite of what you say, you ignore him half the time anyways."

"Yeah, because he's an idiot." I shake my head. "You know, I have such a nice brother. He tries to wind me up on purpose." We finish our food. "You know I can actually speak proper Italian."

"Really?" She asks. "I can barely speak English."

"Yep, Italian, French, German and Spanish. French and Spanish are pretty much the same. My parents used to enrol me at language classes to keep me out of the way, that was before I started messing around with Jack as a teenager."

"That's cruel." She laughs.

"I'd rather be locked away in my room." I laugh. I really would've. She shakes her head at me.

*

"Can we get the bill?" She asks, the waitress nods. Cass pulls out a credit card from her purse, flashing it around. "Rian's." She smiles.

"You're sneaky. Like very sneaky."

"He offered to pay! Not my fault."

"So is that the role of a girlfriend? Steal their boyfriends credit card?"

"Yep. You'll learn when you start dating Alex." She smiles.

"I'm not dating Alex!"

"I said when you start. Future tense dearie." I shake my head and the waitress comes back with a credit card machine. Cass pays and we leave.

Me: on my way home x

Jack: good, because I'm still up and I'm tiredddd! Alex, the little shit, has gone to bed!

I shake my head, but then laugh. I don't understand Jack's logic sometimes. He cares about others too much, not that I'm complaining. I love him to pieces. I show Cass the text before she starts to drive and she just laughs.

"Little shit." She shakes her head, repeating his words.

*

"I'm tired." Jack whines as he opens the car door for me.

"Great to see you too." I roll my eyes as I get out. "Thanks Cass. I'll text Rian thanks too." I smile.

"Bye, Em. I'll text you tomorrow."

"Okay." I close the door and she speeds off. I loop my arm through Jack's and we slowly walk to the door. "How was your night then?" I ask.

"Alex's cooking, it was only some Mexican thing, and some cheap ass beer."

"No change there then." I laugh.

"Not really." I slip off my shoes and follow Jack upstairs.

"Night Jack."

"Night Em." We go to our rooms and I slip on my black veil brides tank top again, and my black cotton shorts. I tie my hair back and jump into bed.

Me: Thanks for paying for dinner, Rian, it was lovely!

Rian: No problem! My treat! You deserve it after these last few weeks! Plus you make Cass happy.

Me: Nawww! You softie! Night!

I put my phone on charge and pull up the sheets.

Being full and slightly tipsy makes me fall asleep faster.