|10|Last Day|

| Ember |

Song: Satellites - Crown The Empire

I didn't get much sleep last night, I was mainly worrying about the guys leaving. But it was mostly Jack and Alex. Rian has Cassie and Zack does his own thing. I throw on some leggings, a green shirt and my leather jacket.

Oliver: Hey, I'll see you in a bit for the appointment!

Me: okay, I'm on my way!

I put my converse on, grab my keys and my phone, then go. Oliver is my cousin and is a model for everything, I adore him, we are the same age and look alike, only if I had my natural brown hair, we could be twins. I pull up and Oliver sees me.

"Hey, cuz. You ready?" I ask.

"Yep! I've missed ya! I've heard you and you're family aren't getting along."

"It's over some friends. But fuck my parents." I shrug.

"I heard what your brother did too. What an ass."

"I'm never seeing them again. It's simple. I'll explain inside." We go inside, I say hi to George and lead Oliver to the back. "Shirt off then." I'm finishing the tattoo on his back off.

"Stop trying to hit on me, I'm your cousin."

"Jerk." I mumble.

"Incest is best!" He jokes.

"You disgust me. How's it going with your slut at the moment?" I ask.

"Jade and we broke up.''

"I was expecting nothing else, you heart breaker."

"Tell me what's happening with your family then." I grab the ink and start to continue with the pattern.

"So mom forced me to one of her charity gala things, so I took one of my friends Alex. So we faked to be a couple so she would back off because I've never took a boyfriend to one of them. I knew she'd stop trying to match make me with everyone then. Dad was cool with him, so was Elliot, but he was harsh."

"Tell me about the beach then."

"So we all went to the beach the next day, with his friends, who are guys yes."

"Slut!" He jokes and I laugh.

"So we all had a good time and then Elliot showed up. It was horrible. He didn't think they would protect me, I'm a big girl. I can cope. But he tried to make me sit with him and his asshole friends. He then grabs my hair and pulls it really hard. I tell him to let go and he doesn't. Just keeps pulling. He lets go and leaves. It was really weird."

"I heard my mom talking to your mom on the phone. Yes I picked up the other house phone and she doesn't think that you will go back to them and that you'll stay with them."

"I'm not going back to my family. I'm gonna stay here for now. I'm single, they're all my friends. So I'm staying put for now."

"Hold on. This is more complicated than you're making it out to be. You like one of them."

"I don't." I press harder onto his skin.

"Ow, you bitch!"

"Shut up then. Unless you'd like me to draw blood. Then you're pretty model body wouldn't be wanted."

"You think I'm pretty?" He asks. "How flattering!" I roll my eyes and carry on.

*

I've being doing Oliver's back for an hour now and I'm nearly done. There's a knock at the door.