|47|Positive|

| Ember |

*A Few Months Later*

"I'm off to go wedding planning with Dawson." I'm talking about Cass, her and Rian got married. I jump in the car and drive to her house. I need to ask her about something, other than the wedding.

I go straight in, it's my second home now. "Rian is out shopping." She informs me and I walk into the kitchen. "Let's get planning." She smiles.

"Cass, I need to talk to you about something."

"Go ahead."

"I'm worried, I'm about three weeks late for... You know, that time."

"Yeahh.." Cass nods.

"I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. Is it normal to be this late?"

"No, not really."

"But I just don't feel myself." Cass hands me a cup of coffee.

"What would you do if you were?" She asks.

"I guess I'd keep it, it's unnatural for me to get rid of it. I just don't know how to tell Alex."

"You don't know for sure yet, let's go out in a bit, buy some tests. Don't worry, he'd be happy." She assures me and I smile. I guess it would be nice to have a baby. I just don't know what to think. It's all really confusing. "So..." Cass begins. "So we know the wedding is in April, at the country club."

"Definitely." I nod. "We are done. Flowers, dress, outfits. Everything is sorted for this wedding in a month. April 29th I believe." I smile.

"You are correct. We've been busy girls."

"Yeah." I nod. "It's fair though, I did this for you, now you do this for me." We finalise and check everything. "I'm happy, you?"

"Very happy. There's something pleasing about planning someone's wedding. I can see why people do this for a job now."

*

"How many, Cass?" I ask her ask she drags me into the drug store.

"A lot. We need to make sure." We look at the shelves of the pregnancy tests and I gulp. I pull some money out.

"You have $20, spend it wisely." I leave her to get whatever, she would know. Cass is a woman of the world. She picks up three cheap ones and three more expensive ones. "How are you gonna tell him if they're positive?" Cass asks.

"At the wedding, the guys make a speech, so I'll make an announcement. No different." I shrug. The woman behind the checkout looks at me as I pay, I can't tell how though. With happiness or disappointment?

"Good luck." She smiles. I carry the small paper bag to the car.

"I'm nervous." I say.

"It's okay to be. We don't know for sure yet. If not, then oh well, but if it's positive, just think, if it's possible, Alex would love you more. He loves you too much anyway, but there's might be an extra person to love."

"I know. It's not really a big deal, right?"

| Alex |

I dive onto the couch after a long morning of trying on suits. It's all worth it for Ember though. I didn't expect her to be Into this, but it's more Cass that's nudging her. Either way, wow. I'm getting impatient though. I want to marry her soon. Before we know it, we could have a family of our own. That would be great. We'd still live with Jack, it's mine and his house. Ember doesn't use her room anymore, she sleeps with me, so we would turn her room into the baby's. Not saying that we are though. It could be a while yet.

Jack puts on some shitty TV show, so I decide to text Ember.

Me: Hey, babe ;)

Em: Heya :) busy, busy, busy!

Me: aw, of course you are, it's for our fabulous wedding though.

Em: Did you choose a suit? (From Cass)

Me: yes Cass, don't worry. We all did.

Em: back again! So yeah, I'm not stressing though.

Me: there's no need to be. As long as we are both there, we are good.

Em: I'll see you soon :)

Me: okay, bye.

I go onto twitter and I am still surprised people are still going on about the engagement at the concert. It's quite funny.

"Screw you." Jack throws his phone, but I manage to catch it. "I hate that dumb bitch."

"Break up with her then, it's simple." I tell him. Jack got a girlfriend called Becki, but all they do is argue and she lets him down.

"I will." I throw his phone back to him. He types furiously, but a look of satisfaction crosses his face. "Done."

"Congrats.'' I joke.

| Ember |

I read the instructions.

Wait 5 minutes.

It's been that. "Time." Cass walks in. "Ready?"

"Maybe." I shrug. Truth is, I'm nervous, like shitting bricks. Not even funny. Her eyes widen as she looks at it. "What?" I ask. She squeals and hugs me. "Can I see?" She lets me go and I look at all of them.

1: +

2: +

3:+

4:+

5:+

6:+

There was no way this was a mistake. It said I was three weeks along.

"How are you feeling, Mommy Gaskarth?" Cass giggles.

"Over the damn moon!" I exclaim.

______________________________

Sorry it's short, but it's full of stuffs. Hehe. Stuffs.

I'll be updating slowly or not at all for a while. Let me know if you want me to though.