𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ever since you sailed across the atlantic, life has been particularly interesting. especially in the exteriors of london and itself. you were from the bustling new york and it was safe to say you were multilingual. however, it was safe in other circumstances unlike people who rattle their tails and spoke horribly of you.

         they say that you casted your own tongue with some sort of witchcraft, others say you were cursed. you were given some nasty expressions back then and whenever your mouth ran with latin, people were taking a precaution of you like a lion in a cage. there was something in the air that tickled your senses as people watched you conversing with another foreigner. it was either disgust or envy that lingered in the atmosphere.

but then, you received an invitation with intricate writing embedded on the parchment and you wondered how anyone could engrave a grand letter. the envelope came from lord phantomhive. you had heard about him in the newspapers and it was quite noticeable because of the big, bolded headlines.

         with sudden curiosity, your [your eye color] ran through the words upon the newspaper and you were sunk with intrigue. queen's guard dog, how amusing. yet you were more curious yes you were indeed.

          back to the invitation, he was hosting a masquerade ball for the recent immigrants that came from countries across the seas. you thought the text was far-fetched and how it was specifically written, there was some sort of scheme that lies beneath the invitation you sort of hope. it sounded like it was plain dumb and some man trying to boost their reputation. nevertheless, you came to the party.

i, mikaela, completed the kuroshitsuji series as well as the specials and movies and i am proud to say that i have an intense infatuation with ciel. and alois— jkjk no. ofc i do what kind of mongrel would i be if i dont like my lord & savior bootyshorts kid. nvm this is all about our big smartass pirate in blue ciel and I confess that he needs to be loved and cherished unlike getting ur soul devoured and then becoming a demon. oops spoilers for season 2 sorry if y'all haven't watched it- (besides, its not canon) also some parts in this book come from the manga and anime