VII. LOUD MISCONCEPTIONS

she whispered carefully with fade nearing in the end, ❝ you... ❞ her pupils unsteadily shook into tiny dots as soon as realization befell. insensibly, her body was swaying lightly and she could hint a warmth emitting from the golden-haired earl. a wicked grin has found its way on his face, somehow fitting it thoroughly as if it were born to match. it almost trembled her movements and her guts were wholly dreaded with anxiety.

apprehensively, she succeeded on being under his piercing stare that were stabbing through her soul with daggers. she was watching the ice sheets of antartica and in a way, it made her shudder. those light teal pools were tinted with malignant and utter poison. she began to turn herself vulnerable, in the result of producing a steel blue color.

while the smirk never broke on his face, he released her with one hand and returned her on his arms, secured, but in a cage. they continued waltzing in the equal dances amongst other dancers who've also participated in the center of the room. he was skillfully kidnapping her [your eye color] hues and trapping it in his own dungeon.

❝ you look astonished upon greeting my appearance, why, am i handsome? ❞ he giggled maniacally like a child playing in the middle of hide and seek, avoiding the seeker, ❝ of course i am! ❞ he declared, more of making a flattery remark of himself. his one hand traveled on her waist and deliberately clutching it firmly which made her gasp. uncannily as it was, his grin was still sitting there, glued like a gum on the back of a shoe.

threateningly, [your name] used her gritting teeth in a close attempt to bark or possibly bite on his dumb-looked face, ❝ i'm much more appalled by just your being all in all. ❞ she referred, annoyance hinting on her use of voice. in a gracious twirl, she changed her partner and bounced to another person.

it showed a man with a sandy straight-spiked hair that cascaded to his shoulders. his irises showed a passionate lavender behind his mask and fondness was sheerly written on it.

❝ oh mine own, ❞ he wailed at the sight of her in main adoration, ❝shall i compare thee to a summer's day? thou art more lovely and more temperate, rough winds do shake the darling buds of may, and summer's lease hath all too short a date,
sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
and often is her gold complexion dimm'd! ❞ he dramatically placed his thin white mitten on his forehead, almost fainting.

she wished she could crawl in a hole and cower from the immaculate humiliation as few people stopped & observed, ❛ as much as i love all of the shakespearan books, i've never found anyone who can disgustingly yet amazingly imitate one of his texts. ❜ thankfully, another transition has formed and dancers changed their partners.

she was glad that she can find someone who behaved normal, unlike some people she pranced with. this time, it was a boy whose posture screamed egoism. he inherited a milky-white ponytail & lashes while his eyes colorized a close light steel blue. his mask was ghastly white, and it had a wing shape to it. and his clothes were possibly worn from a sophisticated occupation.

         ❝ you look provoked, lady [your name], ❞ he bluntly remarked and twirled her around, ❝ and your name is well-known in the states, yeah? ❞ her back became rigid due to his startling statement, does he know? she did not reply after that, for she returned back to her original patch-eyed partner.

        absorbed by her deep thoughts, her lips pressed in a flat line, oblivious to ciel's patient face in which hopes he was waiting for her answer. her necklace's gem turned to a sage color, showing a calm state to her expression. meanwhile, ciel was experiencing difficulty in their dance and he was particularly depleted. especially encountering his fiancée whom maybe, spun too much.