I. HERE I GO

the smell of atlantic saltwater hit the air as the waves of [your hair color] strands were flying backward. teal billows crashed on the cobblestone docks as a dashing lady stepped on london's wet grounds. her head was being covered by a big floppy hat with a feather on top while her well-ringlets swept behind her shoulders by the breeze. a woman stood beside her and she was holding a wide umbrella that held enough space for them from the gentle rain.

        ❝ lady [your name], a carriage is waiting for you in alder avenue, i will accompany you there. ❞ the woman said and they both trotted throughout the busy streets. her [your eye color] eyes sat silently behind the thick-rimmed lashes and she did not utter a word. she was consumed by her own world of thoughts and the world revolved around her briefly.

       but once she arrived near to the carriage, her instincts returned when she felt a hot breath fanning dangerously close to her neck. it was a figure whose teeth was crooked, no wonder it smelled like an old man's breath. she wasn't quick to respond to him, but the woman beside her was.

      the woman shaped her cerulean green orbs into slits and threw the umbrella high up into the chilly air. swiftly, she grabbed the man's wrist and effortlessly overturned his body on the drenched, paved floor. the quiet girl widened her eyes and waited for the impact from the umbrella to strike her, but the handle was being retained by her butler.

       ❝ veronica. ❞ [your name]'s mouth finally spoke as she glanced at her cunning and sharp postured butler.

          the woman reverently nods and plastered an easy smirk, ❝ madam. ❞ her northeastern accent replied loftily and she lifted her finely white gloves to hold her hand which the lady accepted.

     they both stepped onto the carriage and [your name] took a brief moment to marvel at its elegant designs within. the sparkling vibrant jewels embedded and patterned on the soft fabric of maroon pretty much appealed her eyes. she smoothed out her bottom and sat on the soft cushions of the vehicle while veronica sat in front.

          ❝ you almost killed me. ❞ she said, fidgeting with her thin black lacy mittens and pulled out the flabby hat that drooped on the edge of her head.

                 'veronica' firmly put her hand on her chest, ❝ apologies, my lady. ❞

so again, she was left in sheer silence but the soft pitter-patter of rain still played in the background.

     but then the carriage's wheels emitted a series of rocky sounds and she could merely wonder about their destination. with puffed up cheeks, she leaned her head on the windowpane and sighed in exasperation. the greenish-eyed woman took notice of this and chuckled.

         ❝ you look so wearied, my lady. ❞

           ❝ considering i encountered a repulsive man, i think it is suitable for me to be this exhausted, ❞ she slouched coarsely and was consumed by the comfortable cushions of the seating, ❝ and i'm also tired because i almost got mobbed by illiterate pricks who happened to plot my death on the ship. ❞

        veronica shook her head and remarked, ❝ how unfortunate. ❞ she propped her arm on her midnight black skirt above her knee.

     [your name] waved her hand dismissively, ❝ don't even remind me, you were there saving my ass. ❞

          ❝ now, now, madam, it is not courteous for a lady to speak with a tongue like yours. ❞ her butler raised a demanding index finger and it wagged to say 'no'. she scoffed and rolled her eyes, twirling her [your hair color] ringlets that were woven by veronica herself.