Letter to Bear

word count: 316

Dear Dan,

Well. Here it is again. Me pouring my heart out on paper with ink. That time of the day where I write to you. Things are doing better. I'm not as depressed anymore. I'm finishing up uni and still making videos. My audience is getting bigger, too! I have almost 200,000 now! I wish you were here so we could do a collab. Pj and I were talking earlier. I told him about you. And how perfect you are. He teased me about being in love. I laughed along and realised that maybe he was right. I described you before showing him a picture.

I told him about your eyes and your hair and your dimples and your everything. I think that that was when he started to think I love you. It's true. I do.

That's what this letter is about. This letter that I won't send, because I know you'll reject me. I love you, Dan. I'm not afraid to admit that. (Actually I kinda am, otherwise I'd actually send this.)

I love every bit of you. I love your eyes, hair, nose, cheeks, personality. And I know that you don't feel the same but I won't go bashing myself for it because I really love you. I think that even if you just want to be my friend, I'll be okay with that. I think that if you want to date, then I'd be happier than anyone else. I love you oh so much. I wish I could go and visit you and kiss you and hug you and be with you. I wish I could actually see you.

When you finally come back to me, we'll film a video. And you'll act like you always do. So will I, but this time, it'll be hard to resist grabbing you and kissing you.

I love you, bear.

Love,

Phil and Lion.