For His Sister

Hello so ChristinaHowlter made me this beyond awesome, and my first piece of, fanart.

Honestly so amazing and I can't thank her enough!!!(that's what I look like btw surprise!) send her some love pls it's literally so awesome I'm baffled!!

Enjoy~

Dan's POV

I glanced at the tea covered table before glancing at Phil. He didn't scramble to pick up the cup he knocked over, only letting the drink pool out over the expensive wood. I called for a towel and a maid came to wipe it up, Phil staring hard at the ground while she did.

"You can't be serious," Phil said, the maid taking the tea soaked rag away. I set his cup upright, pouring another cup.

"Yes, I fully intend to marry (y/n)." He let out a breath.

"When shall you do it?"

"I haven't decided," I replied, and he eyed me.

"So you sent her on a job to tell me this?" He asked. I nodded, sipping my own cup. "By herself?"

"She can handle her own, you know this well enough by now," I replied.

"Yes, but I know well enough that Andrea has the city crawling with her guys as well. All with strict orders to go for the throat."

"I understand that, but like I said. She can handle it."

"Well, that's fine...I suppose. What do you intend to do about this proposal?" He asked and I pursed my lips.

"I almost want to wait for Andrea to be out of the picture, not a threat. She's been quiet for now, but news of a marriage will send her spiraling and I can't have her messing things up. I have no idea how to do it either. All I know is that I intend to marry her in the near future," I replied. He eyed me and I glanced at the clock.

"She's quite late."

"No, she's right on time."

(Y/n)'s POV