↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

// 3rd person //

TERESA STOOD BEHIND THOMAS, who was sitting on a chair. "Try to relax. This is gonna sting."

"Let's just get it over with."

Teresa slices the back of his neck, causing a groan to escape his lips. She decides to bring up Brenda, and claiming she looks good and how she should of changed by now due to the fact she hadn't gotten treated in months.

Gally, Frypan, and Sage sat on the other side of he room, holding gauze to the back of their necks. Sage was up first, and although she didn't like the idea of someone who stabbed her slicing the back of her neck, she relunctily allowed it anyway, making sure River and Gally stood behind Teresa to make sure she doesn't try and kill Sage, again.  Gally threw down the guaze on the tabele, "she enjoyed that." he mumbles.

Frypan nods his head in agreement, still holding the gauze to the back of his neck. "You're probably right."

Newt and River enter the room, holding jackets in their arms and passing them to Fry, Gally, and Sage. "Here. See if these fit."

"Thanks."

"Thanks Newt, River." Sage took the jacket Newt handed her and placed it next to her. Newt sat down next to her, a little too close.

Teresa glances up once more Sage, seeing how close Newt was. "So... you and Sage split huh?" She didn't mean for the question to escape through her lips, but it did.

Thomas furrows his eyebrows, turning to glance back to her when Teresa places a hand on the side of his neck to keep him still. "What?"

Teresa furrows her eyebrows too, nodding her head towards Newt and Sage, though he couldnt see her. "Newt and Sage...are kind of close dont you think?" Thomas glances at Sage and Newt, seeing them talk in a hush whisper and giving each other their full attention, their bodies close together and Newt places a hand on her knee, before she gets up and moves towards Jorge and Brenda. "For a second I thought they were now together seeing that they kissed and danced practically on each other back at the scorch and now seeing how close they are."

Thomas tries to glance back at Teresa but she kept his head in place once more. "what the hell are you talking about?"

"wait... she didn't tell you?"

"you're lying." He couldn't believe her. He couldn't believe that Sage and Newt hooked up, he didn't want to believe that.