↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

WE WALKED DOWN medical wing with our heads slightly down, ignoring the glances from the doctors and nurses, but we continued to stay on alert and our eyes open for Minho.

"Code 22 in progress. All R-16 personnel, report to their assigned stations."

I heard the familiar movements of the guards behind us, closing in. I spun out, pushing Thomas and grabbed Newt into a room. When I noticed the glass as the wall my eyes widen as i tried to search for a place so we can hide. Luckily, Thomas thought quicker and pressed himself tightly against the wall, Newt moving besides him. Thomas then grabbed me and pulled my against his body, one arm wrapped around my waist, the other wrapped around from my shoulders.

I peered over my shoulders to see the guards passing, I let out a small sigh of relief as Thomas' arms slowly drop from around me. Newt goes to exit the room and when I go to follow, Thomas' hand grabs onto my wrist, pulling me back into him and placing his lips on mine. I was stunned for a split a second, but I eventually kissed him back just as hard. I missed the way his soft lips felt against mine, I missed the way his hands used to touch me and make me feel, I missed the way he used to make me feel.

His left hand moves to the side of my neck, his thumb stroking my cheek softly while the other hand goes down on my waist, my left hand tangling itself in his hair and the other being placed on his chest as our lips moved kind of forcefully and desperately against each other. He pulled back relunctively, resting his forhead against mine as my eyes were closed and we were both panting kind of hard.  I felt his thumb run down my jaw and then pull on my bottom lip. "I just um.. i just needed to do that.. just in case if anything happens-"

My eyes open and I cut him off. "dont say that. please dont say that." he numbly nods his head and i swallow thickly. "Tommy, i'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

I felt the tears in my eyes and he brings me into him holding my tightly. "I'm so sorry too Say. I love you."

"I love you too."

A knock on the door startles us apart, I whip out my gun as fast as I can, pointing it at whoever knocked on the door, but quicky lowered it when I noticed it was just Newt. He smiles brightly, but it drops. "I hate to break up this beautiful moment but we really need to go."

That was all it took for me to push away from Thomas and resume my searching for Minho.

"All R-16 personnel, report to their assigned stations."