↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

//S A G E//

        "YOU THREE! DONT MOVE!"

         Right as I spun around, a blow was delivered to my head, my whole body jerking to the ground as the boys yelled for me. Grinning back up at the man who delivered the punch, I spat the metallic liquid filling up in my mouth at his feet. I then slammed my foot into his knee cap, a pained screamed escaping his
lips as the knee popped ! Dislocating immediately and knocking him onto his ass. Quickly scrambling to
my feet, I glanced up to see us surrounded with guns pointed at us. I growl out in frusteration. "You gotta be fucking kidding me."

         I slowly reach for my machete seeing that my gun somehow got lose and flew out somewhere when we jumped, but the guards immediately noticed. "Uh-uh-uh! Don't even think about it. Get on your knees with your hands in the air."

         A guard suddenly turns towards the other guard and shoots it, another one joining. We watched in shock as the two guards took down their team. I was on high alarm when they took off their masks, but I sigh in relief when it was just Gally and River. Minho, Newt, and Thomas rush towards us. Minho gives Gally the weirdet look, like what the fuck are you doing alive. "Gally?"

         Gally nods his head at him respectfully. "Minho." He then glanced up at the building we just jumped out of. "You guys are nuts."

         Newt pointed at me, "it was Sage's idea." River just chuckled and shook his head at me.

         Thomas glances at Minho, realizing Minho was still in awe of a walking and talking Gally. He places a hand on his shoulder. "I'll explain later."

         Thomas grabs me by the waist and pulls me down to the ground behind a planter along with Gally as police cars drive near us and a helicopter above shines it's bright lights in hopes of finding us.

         "Well, they're definitely pissed."

          I nod my head in agreement with Gally. Coughing captures my attention and I turn to Newt to see him behind a different planter with Minho and River, his legs spread out in front of him and his back leaning against the planter as he coughs, Minho squatted in front of him as they speak.

          Thomas swallows thickly as I share a nervous glance with him. He rips off his gloves, tossing them to the ground. "How far are the tunnels?"

         Gally glances towards him. "Uh, maybe 12 blocks from here." Another cough from Newt. "We can make it."

         Minho moves towards us, and I move towards Newt, squatting next to him. I give him a tight smile, noticing his rigid breathing. "Newt..."