↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 ✗

⁂

//SAGE//

WE ENDED UP BACK in the city. I was able to knock out a few guards and pull them to the alleyway where Thomas, Teresa, Newt and I were hiding, to snatch their uniforms. I ignored Thomas as I undressed a guard and slipped on its uniform. I waited for Newt to do the same before we left and went into our position, waiting for Teresa and Thomas.

"you okay?"

I sigh, frowing but realizing he couldnt see me due to the mask. "I dont really know..."

"He'll get over this Say, he's in love with you."

I bit on my lower lip, but didn't say anything. We waited in silence, holding onto the large guns and pretended like we were surpriving the area and occasionally nodded our heads at another guard. We noticed Teresa and a guard behind her, so we stepped in front of them, cutting them off. Newt and I both stared down this guard, before Newt nodded his head to the left. Thomas then pushed Teresa to follow him and after the two trailed after him, I followed right behind. I followed them down some stars and then down a hallway and passed a parking garage. I then felt another pressence next to me, and glanced to see a guard walking next to me. Gally.

The minute Teresa opened the door to the staircase Gally locked behind him as Newt, Thomas, and I held up our guns and glanced around the staircase to make sure we were alone as Gally closed the door behind us.

Thomas and Newt started forcing Teresa down the steps until Gally started calling us. "Hold on. Hold on." I hault in my tracks, turning to glance at him. I see him placing his hands on the control pannel of the building. "I can get in here."

I raise up my mask, nodding my head up at Gally. "Throw me the walkie." He tosses the walkie at me and I catch it effortesly. I go to turn it on when I notice Newt holding onto the railing of the staircase, hunch over and an almost deadily cough escaping through his chapped lips. I hand the walkie to Thomas, and he takes it before going down the stairs. I move towards Newt, placing a hand on his back once I get next to him. "You good?"

He turns to me and I noticed the dark purple bags under his eyes and his skin paler than usual. He barely nods his head and I purse my lips, knowing there's nothing I can do. I turn my head and I see Teresa watching us closely, and I narrow my eyes into slits and glare at her which causes her to turn around.

Gally turns the saw on as Thomas comes back up the stairs, talking into the walkie, glancing at Newt and I before avoiding his eyes. "Fypan, we're in. How you doing?"