twenty nine

_________________
I need a little casual
conversation, girl,
with you and you
ain't gotta worry
bout a thing no more
~invitation~
_________________

The boys sang Invitation for Violet making her the happiest little six year old. After they finished we clapped again and Violet said one last thing.

"Are you in love with noodle doodle?", she asked out of the blue.

I almost choked on my spit while my sister laughed her ass off. 

Thank you for your help...really, thank you.

Brandon chuckled making a kissy face.

"What did she ask?", Jack asked confused.

"Nothing nothing, we gotta go but thank you so much for the call, bye guys!", I waved, my family did the same.

I ended the call before anyone of them could even say a thing and turned to Violet.

"Violet what makes you think that I'm in love with noodle doodle?", I asked her.

"He looked at you, and you told me he's your favorite. And you know them now, so he must be your boyfriend.", she shrugged.

"No Violet we are all just friends, I'm not in love with noodle doodle.", I choked out the last sentence.

I don't know why it was so hard for me to say.

But it was.

"Okay.", she shrugged again and walked out of the room probably to play with her toys.

"I like your friends.", Brandon exclaimed before also heading out of the bedroom leaving my sister and I alone.

"That was...something else.", my sister laughed.

"Damn right it was.", I mumbled.

"Oh come on don't tell me you're seriously thinking that you're just 'friends'.", Gil snorted looking at my pout.

"Of course Gil! He has a girlfriend and we ARE just friends. No one believes me I don't understand.", I shook my head.

"You two seem very close Melia. And Violet is right, you were looking at each other as if you haven't seen each other in ages.", she shrugged leaving her room.

***

Noodle Doodle🧸
can we pls talk?

Sunshine Mel☀️
yes.

***

We were back from the party and I was wearing the why don't we sweater the boys gave me with some black leggings. My hair was open and I was wearing my glasses, I looked like I just woke up.

I was tense.

I couldn't help it.

I felt awful because we had this little argument.

"Hello?", I answered the FaceTime call, my voice cracked.

Oh my god Melia why?!

"Hey Melia, are you alright?", Jack asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine.", I replied.

"Listen.", we both said at the same time.
I let out a laugh as he chuckled.

"I want to apologize.", I quickly said.

"Me too.", he told me.

"No wait, please let me explain myself first.", I took a deep breath before I continued.