Help-With-Their-Solo's

💜💜💜
________________________________
___

Namjoon
When Namjoon would be making a solo, Min would always be there to help with the English part of the songs. Min and Namjoon would stay in his room together thinking of words that would go together until Namjoon or Min would fall asleep from the exhaustion.

Jin
When Jin had to make a solo, Min would help find places to put high notes that would suit the song best. Min loved helping his hyung since they would goof off and make jokes. After they were done, Jin would make Min's favorite food to thank him for helping.

Yoongi
Helping to make different and fast verses for Yoongi's solos is one of Min's favorite thing to do. Min loved being the first person to hear Yoongi's rap and help him improve on it. Though it doesn't happen often. Yoongi would lock himself in his studio to get inspiration. As a result, Min cherish every time he got to spend helping his hyung because it was something he didn't do a lot with the others.

Hoseok
When Hoseok made solos, Min would help give ideas for choreo to the song. Min would spend more time at the studio and Hoseok would spend time in his room. It annoyed Min when Hoseok would change the beat or words to the songs, but Min remembered that Hoseok must be having an equally hard time, so Min would change the choreo much to Hoseok's liking.

Jimin
Min would be with Jimin when he makes his solos. Min would be there for support and to give Jimin confidence to believe in himself. Min would tell Jimin to trust himself and let the feeling of the song come to him. Min would hug Jimin anytime he felt stressed or get him something to eat to keep him working.

Taehyung
During the process of Tae making a song, Min would buy a lot of snacks and instant noodles. Min knew that Tae couldn't work with an empty stomach so Min would make sure Tae wouldn't get hungry. Sometimes, Min would ask Jin to help make something for Tae forgetting about himself. Tae would eventually feed Min some of the food to thank his hyung for helping him.

Jungkook
Min would help Jungkook find the beat that fits his fast pace. Min would stay up to the point where he would fall asleep to the sound of Jungkook voice. Jungkook would carry Min to his bed, tucking him in before thanking him silently for helping.

Min
When Min would be determined to make his solos, The others would do what they felt was necessary to help Min. Namjoon would be in charge of giving Min advice, Jin was in charge of making sure Min wouldn't fall sick, Yoongi would help Min put together raps for his song, Hoseok would help with the choreo, Jimin and Tae would convince Min to take breaks and Jungkook would massage Min when he felt stressed. Min would show his appreciation every time he got the chance to, from saying thanks to hugging them.

___
________________________________
💜💜💜