𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝑩𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍

💜 Min's POV 💜
____________________________________

We thought it would be a great idea to do a little high school skit which was a small, but cute thing for fans. We had a slightly long conversation about the making and after agreeing to make it, everyone got to work on the production.

It took a few days for the script to be made and to find the right scenery, but soon we were driving it way there laughing and cringing at the lines in them. Everyone had a different role to play and had different scenarios which were 'heart-fluttering'.

When we arrived at our destination, Tae was the first scene to be film, so he was taken to the dressing room. I decided to follow them since it would be a while till I did my skit. I grabbed the camera we would use to vlog and went inside the building. He changed into a school uniform which made me laugh, capturing his outfit on the camera.

He laughed with me taking the camera from me. He said 'Hello' to the camera which I jokingly replied with 'Hi'. He laughed looking at me,"That wasn't for you." Soon, The filming began as Tae turned off the camera. I couldn't help, but laugh at his lines which caused a lot of retakes along with his constant embarrassed smiles.

After a lot more laughs, Tae's part was done. He stood up from his chair, walking over to me. He wrapped me in a hug complaining on how he was exhausted. I returned the embrace, grabbing his hand and planting a small kiss on his fingers. I heard his shy chuckle which made me smile.

Soon, Hobi-hyung was taken to do his own skit. I had to prepare for my skit which would be filmed right after, so the staff made me sit to study the lines. I was bored, but I forced myself to memorize them. It didn't take long for Hobi's part to be done, so I was changed and ready for my skit.
____________________________________
Army's POV/ Camera POV
Thought: Italics
Talking: Normal
Movements: *Normal*

(Aish.. Where is the Korean Language Class?)

*Looking Around*

(I'm going to be late.)

"Students aren't supposed to be roaming the hallways while classes are going on."

(Oh no. I'm in trouble.)

*Looks down*

"Oh! Aren't you the new transfer student?"

*Nods*

"Ah~ My apologies."

*Looks Up*

(Who is he?)

[Principal, {Min}Blitz]

"Well, You must be lost huh

"Well, You must be lost huh. Don't worry I'll help you. Follow me."

(Oh! Ok)

"I hope you're enjoying this school."

*Nods*

"Good."

(He grabbed my hands. They're really soft.)

"It means the world to me that you enjoy your time here."

*Nods*

"Great. This is your class."

"Since it's your first day, We'll permit your tardy."

"Try not to let it happen again. Ok?"

*Nods*

(His smile is so welcoming and handsome.)

"Good."
____________________________________
After several laughs and had numerous retakes, Min was finally able to finish.

"Army, I hope it comes out well. Fighting!"

The other's skits went well as everyone gave it their all. Soon, They were all able to go home which was a relief to Yoongi and Min. They got home completely exhausted from the retakes and laughter.

Min wanted to spend sometime with Jin, but ended up fall asleep out of exhaustion on his bed. Jin didn't mind, laying in the bed next to Min. After planting a kiss on his neck, Jin falls asleep cuddling Min.

___
________________________________
💜💜💜