"𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚜"

💜💜💜
___________________________________

-Favorite colors are dark shades of blue, purple and red.

-Favorite items are his phone and their Bt21 plushes.

-Favorite weather is winter when he can cuddle in a blanket and watch T.V.

-Supports the LGBTQ+ community even if his family has no comment on it.

-Thinks dark blue hair fits him the best.

-Min used to have a room to himself before he told the others he saw ghosts and wanted a roommate.

-Min laughs at everything and nothing even silence.

-Min loves cartoons and anime

-He loves complimenting people to see them smile or blush.

-He loves seafood and meat especially his mom's or Jin's cooking

-The others say Min makes different expression in less than 0.1 seconds.

-Min speaks English in between talking when his scared, nervous or angry.

-Suga and J-Hope almost convinced Min to use a different name for his solo albums, but he decided not to.

-Hates vegetables

-Min is very patient and barely get angry which caused the other to call him "worldwide peacemaker"

-When Min gets stressed, He listens to music, takes a shower or takes to nap to clear his head.

-Min asked Jungkook to help him learn how to draw.

-He named his two dogs, Chin{Precious} and Areum{Beauty}.

___
______________________________
💜💜💜