&$!#% Cursed At &$!#%

{Hyung Line}
Thanks for 400 and 500 views!
💜💜💜
____________________________________

Namjoon
Min was supposed to help RM with a problem he was having so they decided to meet in Min's room. Namjoon knocked and entered the room only to find Min wasn't there. Namjoon decided to look around the room since he hadn't been there in a while. Unfortunately, His hand slipped and knocked over something which caused a loud cracking sound to echo around the room.

Namjoon realized he had knocked off Min's Camera. Then, Min entered the room. He looked stressed and he probably was. Min looked at Namjoon who had a terrified look on his face. Min's eyes traveled to the broken camera which was laying on the floor. His face changed into a furious expression as he went off on Namjoon. Min started to curse at Namjoon in English knowing well Namjoon understood what he was saying.

Namjoon stood there shocked growing visibly upset. When Min stopped the realization hit him as he saw his hyung's face filled with sadness. Before Min could say anything, Namjoon rushed out of the room. Min's heart broke at the sight of the tears in Namjoon's eyes.
____________________________________
Jin
The members were hanging out together in the living room. When they were talking, They brought up their looks. They were rating themselves as Min didn't think it was a good idea for Jimin's sake, but Jimin agreed that there weren't any hard feelings. They all laughed at their opinions on each other's looks.

The conversation went to pick between Jin and Min. Jin had said it wasn't fair since he would obviously win which made Min confused. Jin brought up the fact that he was worldwide handsome which wasn't new. The comment that riled Min up was when Jin said, 'Min is Worldwide Handsome 2.0. Not better than the original." Min stood up annoyed as the others looked at him confused.

Min started yelling that he didn't need to be an original to be better. Min didn't know when the curses came out until he finished. Min had felt so annoyed that Jin had used the nickname he gave Min as an insult in front of the others. Min looked at Jin as he stood up walking past him with a hurt expression making Min regret every word that had come out of his mouth.
____________________________________
J-Hope
Min, Hoseok, Jungkook, and Jimin were in the dance studio practicing for the Idol intro performance. Everything was going well until Min brought up something. Min pointed out Hoseok wasn't following the choreo which Hoseok replied saying he would correct it the next time they started over. Every time they started over the choreo would be different which bothered Min.

Min went to correct Hoseok again which resulted in Hoseok to lash out at him. Min didn't back down though, he stood up for himself letting him know that if it was one of the others messing up the choreo he would have been mad. Hoseok pushed Min telling him to get over it which caused Min to bump into Jungkook who fell. Min went to his dongsaeng helping him up.

Min looked back to Hoseok who had an apologetic look on his face, but before he could say anything Min yelled at him. Min yelled at Hoseok about how inconsiderate he was being and the fact that he was confusing them. Min didn't realize when the curses came out, storming out of the studio completely irritated with his hyung.
____________________________________
Suga
Min and Yoongi were talking when Min got a phone call. Min stood up to take the call in his room, but Yoongi asked why he would need to. Min told him he was important and left to take the call. Yoongi thought Min may have been hiding something so he followed Min.

Yoongi overheard Min talking about loving the person on the line and how much he missed them. The thing running through Yoongi' mind was the thought of Min jeopardizing their career. Yoongi barged into the room just as Min said his goodbyes. Yoongi grabbed the phone from Min yelling at him. Min stood up confused at the sudden entrance.

Yoongi yelled at Min for being so selfish to be with someone while they're working their butts off. Min snapped yelling back annoyed that his hyung didn't trust him, Yoongi thought he wasn't pulling his weight and that he would think of his needs over the others. Min yelled that his mom was just checking up on him and he wanted to talk to her in private.

Yoongi felt bad about jumping into conclusions. Yoongi apologized taking a step closer to Min, but Min pushed him back still yelling at him. Min continued repeatedly pushing Yoongi until he had fallen out the door into the hall. Min yelled out curse words before slamming the door shut leaving a very shocked Yoongi.

_____
_______________________________
💜💜💜