*Fanboy*

Thanks for 900 views.
I purple all of you!
💜💜💜
____________________________________

Min would sometimes consider himself a fanboy, because of his major support for his band members. There were times he didn't notice he supported them that bad.

Namjoon
When it came to Namjoon, Min would always learn the meaning of every rap he made. Min loved hearing the message Namjoon passed to Armys'. It made Min feel special knowing that he was close to someone as amazing as Namjoon.

Jin
Jin's voice always made Min melt. Jin's voice sometimes distracted Min from doing anything. Min always admired his hyung for having an incredible voice sometimes he would try to hit Jin's notes and sometimes end up failing, making the others laugh.

Yoongi
When it came to Yoongi, Min would take time to learn every rap word for word with the help of Tae. Yoongi's raps were always so fast and showed how Yoongi didn't care about what people thought of him. Min admired that about his hyung and learned how to accept himself for how he was,
no matter what people said.

Hoseok
Hoseok is a bright person and Min had grown fond of seeing Hoseok's smile and hearing his laughter. Min would always make sure his hyung was his fun, bright self no matter what. This made Hoseok feel appreciated, knowing that Min loved him no matter how loud or annoying he would get.

Jimin
Min loved Jimin's voice to the point where sometimes he would envy him, but not the bad way. Min always complimented Jimin voice and Jimin seemed to hear a compliment every day. Jimin loved the appreciation Min told him, making him feel more loved than he already was.

Taehyung
When it came to Tae, Min would listen to Tae's voice when he needed to go to bed or relax. Tae's voice was so calming so Min listened to it very often. Tae was flattered that Min likes his voice so much and he teased Min sometimes for it.

Jungkook
Min always got happy and proud whenever Jungkook won a competition even if they were competing against each other. Min loved seeing the happiness written on Jungkook's face when he would win. His eyes would shine, a bunny like smile on his face and a small victory dance to finish it off which made Min squeal at his cuteness.

Min loved his hyungs and dongsaengs so much. Min appreciated every moment he spent with them even when they could be unbearable. It's funny hearing the others calling him their #1 fan, but Min didn't mind.

___
________________________________
💜💜💜