_Covers_

💜💜💜____________________________________

💜💜💜
____________________________________

Min has done many covers of different artists and with some of the members. One dance cover Min is known for doing is That's what I like by Bruno Mars. It got a lot of attention and Bruno Mars even tweeted about how a great job he did. Min was honored and thanked Bruno. Min got a lot of praise from the members and Army's for his recognition which Min appreciated.

Min made a dance cover of OKAY by Jackson Wang. This was Min's way to impress Jackson and he did. Jackson loved the gesture and he even took Min out. Jackson showered Min with complements which made him embarrassed. They took pictures and talked for a while.

Min did a dance cover of Do Re Mi by Blackbear ft. Jimin. Min asked Jimin if he wanted to do a cover which he immediately agreed to. Jimin was a little hesitant on doing the song, but Min convinces him to. It didn't take long for Min to think of choreo for the song which wasn't hard for Jimin to follow. It took a bit of time to get it perfect, but it came out great.

Min did a dance cover of Better Now by Post Malone ft. J-Hope. It was a fun choreo J-Hope wanted to try out, so he asked Min if he wanted to do a cover with him. Min agreed which got him a big hug and a few kisses from his hyung. They spent a lot of time going in and out of the dance studio trying to think of the choreo. After some time, The cover turned out really well, giving off a fun and cool vibe just like they wanted it to.

A song cover Min made was Location by Khalid which went smoothly with his voice.

Alec Benjamin had been Min's favorite singer for a while which made him do some covers for songs. Min did song covers of If We Have Each Other, Water Fountain and Let Me Down Slowly.

Min also did a song cover of Lost in Japan by Shawn Mendes ft. Jungkook. The brat made Min beg even though it was obvious he wanted to do it. After about 15 minutes of begging, Jungkook agreed, making Min happy. It came out like two guys fighting over a girl far away from them. Some theorized that the song was about the two which was cute to think. Bighit never said anything about the suspicion, so maybe it was true.

Happier by Marshmello was a song cover Min was really excited to do. Min made the song slower which made it have a calming and relaxing vibe to it.

Min did a song cover of Singularity by V which was a surprise for Tae. It was a cute way of saying thank you to V. Min was sick for a while and Tae had been the one who took care of him. Tae also covered for Min when he had to do things that would stress him out. Tae loved the gesture and wouldn't stop saying 'I am Min's favorite dongsaeng.' for a long time.

___
________________________________
💜💜💜