Min's BTS Story AU

These are all xCeleste theories which I added a little twist to. Her theories are interesting so I would advise you watch it.
💜💜💜
____________________________________
This is a theory about Blitz/Min's BTS storyline which may not be accurate, but I did my best to decipher his story. Hope you enjoy.

<Min's Background Story>
Min was adopted by a family after being abandoned at a nearby alleyway, completely exhausted and weak. He was always an extroverted kid, spending time with the kids at the center. Though, It seemed like he would flinch when someone suddenly touched him.

Throughout his stay in the orphanage, Min would show signs of mood swings or impulsive behavior from time to time, but because no one knew what he went thought they thought of it as a result of being abandoned.

<Year 19>
Min would mostly spend time at school, just walking the halls or lounging around in empty classrooms. Min's extroverted personality was no longer evident as when he was a kid. Min would always be seen with his phone and one of the scenes showed him writing something, but he soon deletes it.

<March 2, Year 19>
One day, He comes late to school and ends up being forced to clean a storage room with the rest of the boys. That's how Min finally found people he could finally relate to.

<June 22, Year 19>
Everyone decided to go to the beach, deciding to go to a rock that Hoseok suggested they visit. They soon realize the rock was no longer there and instead, choose to shout out their dreams.

"I want to prove them wrong!"
(Different from you)

That was where they took their very first polaroid picture together.

But soon, The others started seeing less of Min, but after being caught in their own problem, they really couldn't worry to much about it.

Min was being verbally abused by his adopted parents. It all started when he hit somewhere around 10.

Unfortunately, It didn't get better through out the years.

<Around May, Year 20>
Min was going back to their hideout when he saw Namjoon in the distance. Min tried to catch up to him, but he had lost sight of him. Upon entering the hideout, He sees the writing.

"We must survive."

He left with his head down after that.

<July 24, Year 20>
One day, Min went to the beach to think about how his relationship with the others fell apart in the end he jumped off the viewing point into the water to end his life.

He found himself in the hospital with only unfamiliar doctors surrounding him.

None of his parents came to see him which didn't seem to surprise him.

The doctors diagnosed him with borderline personality disorder.

People with borderline personality disorder fear rejection and abandonment which makes them have frequently changing in relationships, self-image, and mood. This could lead to self-destructive and impulsive behavior.