~ 𝚁𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚜 ~

💜 Thanks for 300 views 💜
____________________________________

Namjoon

Rumors started spreading about RM and Min dating when Min was in the middle of a V-live. He felt guilty after Army's were asking for more of his V-lives. After coming back from practicing in the studio, He took a shower and started a V-live.

When the V-live started, RM came in and asked Min if he could see him for a moment. Min left to talk while Army's were filling in. They heard a slight yelling from both individuals, but suddenly it stopped. Army's swore they heard them kissing and started spamming the chat.

When Min came back, He looked like a mess. His hair was messy, lips slightly red and cheeks flushed. Min apologized for leaving saying he was talking with RM. He saw the chat which caused him to burst in laughter.

He explained that he looked that way because he just came out of the shower, but they didn't believe that. The rumors spend until it was confirmed by J-hope that Min always took a shower whenever they got back from the studio. The rumors stopped, but some still think something happened between the two.

Jin

Min and Jin have always been close, but when a certain incident happened Army's thought they seemed a little to close. BTS was at a cooking special and Min was in charge of the cutting. Min was in the middle of a conversation with Jungkook when he cut his finger.

Min gasped dropping the knife. Min was bleeding quite rapidly which cut the attention of Jin. Jin rushed over to Min and stuck his finger in his mouth. Min looked at him surprised but just stayed still. Staff came over to offered them a bandage which Min accepted.

Jin took the finger, rinsed it, before putting on the bandage. Jin kissed the finger before going back to his previous position. When the video was posted, There was a lot of JinMinh stands pointing out the moment.

Suga

Yoongi was the first person in BTS Min talked to so it's only normal that these two spent a lot of time together. Yoongi has even said 'I do things with Min that I don't do with the other members' which caused a lot of rumors.

An incident that escalated their suspicion was when the band was in their dressing room. The camera captured the conversation Yoongi and Min were having in the background. They seemed very close to each other and Min looked slightly upset.

In the video, just before the camera moved, It seemed like Yoongi leaned in towards Min and kissed him. This got the attention of a lot of Army's even if it was barely visible.

J-Hope

When staff was filming the members after their dance practice, There was a part where J-Hope called Min 'Dove' to which Min replied with 'Yes, Sunshine?' This caused fans to become suspicious when J-Hope and Min would be missing at the same time.

Both would explain that they were either at the dance studio or in their rooms. The nicknames were just a cute way of annoying the other. Some fans believed their explanation while others became more suspicious. As a result, J-Hope and Min would hang out more to tease the imagination of their fans.

  Jimin

Jimin and Min's skinship has always been suspected of something more, but when an incident happened, more fans believed it. They had finished their performance and were spending some time with Army's. Min was laying on the floor telling the members he wouldn't get up for anything.

Army's were chanting for Min to get up, but nothing seemed to work. The other members ushered Jimin to say something to get him up. Jimin seemed to get an idea because he went up to Min. Jimin turned off both of their mics and whispered something in Min's ear.

After that, Min immediately shot up looking at Jimin with a shocked expression. Jimin let out an embarrassed laugh leaning on Min's shoulder. Army's and the members asked about what Jimin said and Min answered with 'Jimin's bad.' Army's immediately started screaming which made Jimin hide his face in Min's neck.

V

Rumors of Tae and Min started when Tae was doing a V-live. Army's were asking for Min so V said he would go to Min's room to do the V-live there. Tae took his camera and made his way to Min's room.

V opened Min's door saying 'Hey da-Minnie!' Min's head came up and his eyes went wide at the camera. There was a short silence before Min replied with 'Hey Taetae' a smile on his face.

The chat was commenting on Tae's mistake. Min and Tae avoided their question by talking about other events. Rumors spend on what Tae wanted to say and they weren't pretty.

Jungkook

Rumors of Min and Jungkook were always about the cute competitions they had. So when it was J-Hope's birthday, They had a competition on how would get the best gift. Cameras followed the two to video the competition.

Jungkook went for a plushie to go simple and cute while Min went for shoes for a more expensive feel and stopped at a different store to pick something else. They wrapped their gifts and hide it until their hyung's birthday.

Both were confident that they would win so they decided that whoever lost would take the winner out and buy them whatever they wanted for that whole day. When the time came to present their gifts to J-Hope, Jungkook went first giving J-Hope his gift. J-Hope hugged the Mang thanking Jungkook.

Min gave J-Hope, which J-Hope unwrapped and gasped at the box. It was Gucci which surprised both J-Hope and Jungkook. J-Hope opened the box and found a pair of Rhyton Gucci logo leather sneakers. J-Hope immediately hugged Min yelling 'Thank You!'s. Min looked at Jungkook with a smug smile as Jungkook pouted.

Min pulled another gift, giving it to Juugkook which he was surprised about. It was a stuffed bear which read 'MINE'. Jungkook blushed before laughing, showing his bunny teeth. This caused a lot of Minkook stands to suspect a relationship.

___
________________________________💜💜💜