𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

💜💜💜
____________________________________

Min doesn't like labeling his meetings with different people, but there were times it showed that Min was visibly uncomfortable. One of those time happened on an American interview. The host asked questions that were indirectly made for Min to answer. It started off normal until the host began giving hints at his intentions.

Though Min cut on quickly avoiding the slightly personal questions, trying not to make it too obvious. Namjoon intervened, cutting the interview short before Min had to answer a question he did want to. The interview wasn't aired which was a relief to the group.

Another circumstance which showed Min's uncomfort was when Min was pulled by another idol. They tugged Min to their group. They greeted him waving and bowing. It showed on Min's face that he was shocked and confused, but he smiled greeting the group. They surrounded Min asking him questions and commenting on his outfit.

Min's expression grew uncomfortable by the minutes as he looked around for one of the others. Min kept his cool answering the questions he could while trying to calm the group down. Suddenly, Someone wrapped their hands around Min which caused him to jump.

Min turned facing Taehyung. Min sighed with relief as Tae found an excuse to get away from the group. They waved to the group as they left towards the others. Min explained the situation as Tae scolded his hyung on being more open about his opinion.

___
________________________________
💜💜💜