!Backup!

Anyone listen to Winter Bear by V?
It's amazing
💜💜💜
____________________________________

"Where is he?",
"Could you reach him?",
"No. He isn't picking up."

Plenty of voice were heard as everyone tried to get an answer. Jungkook paced not to far from me, panicking at the information we had gotten. Today was Jungkook's 'Begin' performance and we had run into a bit of a problem.

"Well, We have to get a hold of him before the starting of the performance. Fans are waiting outside and we need someone here.",
"But there were only two people who practiced the same choreography at the start. No backup can remember the steps before the show."

It was true. One of the backups for Jungkook's performance was a no show and he was one of the duo who showed up at the start of the song. I walked towards Jungkook, wrapping my arms around him. I pulled him into my chest, kissing his cheek before telling him to calm down.

"Did you not think of the possibility that the person wouldn't show up?",
"Our apologies, Sir. We didn't."

I felt my heart clench seeing the sadness and fear written on Jungkook's face. He was so happy to do the performance and now we don't know if it would even happen. Then, An idea came into my head.

"What if I did it?"

All eyes were on me.

"I had practiced the dance with Jungkook many times, so I don't mind filling in the place.",
"Hyung, You don't need to-",
"It's ok, Jungkook. I don't mind."

I kissed the top of his head causing a Jungkook to let out a sigh.

"Are you sure you can do it?",
"It's better than having a backup who doesn't know what he's doing or an empty spot."

With a nod, The staff lead me to the dressing room to get ready for the show.

"Thank you, Minjoonie-Hyung."

Jungkook wraps his arms around me, putting his head on my shoulder. I ruffle his hair, giving him a smile.

"No problem, Bunny."

So, that's how Min ended up being Jungkook's backup for Begin. It didn't take long for Army's to realize and start talking about it. At the end of the performance, Jungkook explained what happened to Army's and thanked Min. Min hugged him which made Army's 'Aww'.

____________________________________
💜🐰💜