'Nightmares'

💜💜💜
___________________________________

Namjoon

When it comes to nightmares, Namjoon is completely ready to talk. Min would get little to no sleep because of his nightmares which would concern Namjoon. He would see the bags under Min's eyes and immediately ask about what he dreamt about.

They would go to his room and talk it out. Sometimes it would lead to Min bursting out in tears because of his fear of the team breaking up. Namjoon would always reassure him that it wouldn't break their friendship. Yes, BTS would end someday, but they would always stay together as friends.

This would calm Min down causing the exhaustion to hit him like a brick. He would end up sleeping in Namjoon's room for that day to get the needed sleep he desired for days.

Jin

Jin always knew whenever Min had nightmares. Why? Min would act more paranoid. He would take a lot of work off of the other's hands and take the blame for a lot of their arguments. This would cause a lot of exhaustion, and Jin knew that.

Min would wake up early to clean and go to bed late at night after preparing to make breakfast for the next day. Jin finally went up to Min to confront him about the need for always taking the blame. Min would tell Jin, 'It's nothing', but Jin knew better. Jin would tell Min how he was there for him and that, as a hyung, he could tell him anything.

This would cause Min to feel guilty and finally tell him. Min had a nightmare where the others were arguing about their chores which crossed over to their roles in BTS. It caused them to not talk for months which took a toll in their career.

Min took it upon himself to try to prevent that as much as possible. Jin reassured him if that ever happened that would drag every one of them back. This made Min laugh which brought a smile to Jin's face.

Suga

Knowing Yoongi hated the thought of being woken up, Min only woke him up when his nightmares happened more than once, like one night. Min got up from his bed making his way to his hyung's room, slightly scared.

When Min opened the door, He saw his hyung laying comfortably on his bed. Min went up to Yoongi's sleeping figure contemplating his decision. I don't want to wake him. What if he gets angry at me? I can probably sleep through it. Min turned around to leave, only for him to feel a hand grip his wrist.

Min let out a gasp from the sudden touch. "I'm I that hard to approach?", Yoongi asked his voice deep and raspy which caused a shiver to go up Minh's spine. "Sorry Hyung, I didn't mean to wake you", Min apologized feeling slightly guilty. Yoongi sat up pulling Min into a hug. "It's ok. What's wrong?", Yoongi asked. When Min didn't answer, Yoongi pulled Minh down making both of them lay on the bed. Holding Min's hand, Min thanked his hyung for understanding to which Yoongi replied with a hum. Both slept peacefully and in the morning they would talk about what nightmare Min was so scared of.

J-Hope

When Min gets nightmares, Hoseok would do anything in his power to cheer Minh up. From taking Minh out to doing a fun dance, Hoseok loved to see the smile on Minh's face after cheering him up. Minh would have a frown evident on his face which let Hoseok know that something wasn't right.

Minh would avoid talking to anyone and spend a lot of time by himself. Hoseok hated the thought of Minh enduring the fear of something alone so Hoseok would bring up the subject cautious. Hoseok would ease into why he was acting strangely to which Minh would answer honestly.

Minh saw how Hoseok didn't want to force him into talking, but was concerned and wanted to know. Minh would tell Hoseok how he had a nightmare about the members breaking apart and disbanding. Hoseok would pull Minh into an embrace assuring him that everything would be ok.

Jimin

Whenever Min had a nightmare, Jimin would be right there beside him. Jimin would gently nudge Min awake, telling him he had been tossing and turning in his sleep. Min would apologize, reassuring Jimin he would be fine, but Jimi would ask Min what it was about.

Finally, Min would tell him. Min would feel relieved after talking to someone and Jimin would feel happy that someone could share their fears with him. They would end up falling back asleep, the memory of the dream faded away as what it was, a dream.

V
Taehyung and Min had a very close relationship, but Tae knew there were somethings Min didn't like to share. One of those things was his nightmares. He knew they were just bad dreams, but that didn't keep him from thinking about them all night and Tae knew that.

He didn't want to bring it up because he was scared it would frighten his hyung even more. He would wait until he saw how bad his sleep deprivation would affect him before bringing the nightmare up.

Jungkook
Jungkook knew Min had nightmares whenever he didn't eat much or work out much. Why? Because he didn't have the energy for it. He would get tired easily resulting in him messing up the choreo and walking around with bags under his eyes.

All the members knew Min hated them seeing him vulnerable so he never spoke about the things that scared him especially to the maknae. He hates to admit it, but Jungkook missed his normal hyung which would push him to ask him what was wrong. Even when Min would say he was fine, Jungkook wouldn't leave until they had talked about his nightmare.

___
________________________________💜💜💜