The Sequel.. pt. 3

Alaska and Lycan followed Susie down the long hall. The old lights began to flicker and the sound of pipes creaking put them on edge. "The demon is hunting again.." Susie said plainly. 
"How can you say that so casually? That thing pretty much killed me!"
"Speaking of which, don't trust anyone you meet. You're on the path of angels, which means the demons will target you and try to take you back to the dark puddles. Sometimes you can instantly find your way out, but sometimes you'll be lost in the darkness for years. That's why no one truly knows how long we've been here.. How long we've been like this.."
"That's pretty deep.." Alaska said, feeling a bit paranoid that something was about to happen.
"Why are the light flashes getting darker?" Lycan said timidly.
The pair looked up at Susie, but she didn't have a response. "Keep your guards up."
A final flicker sent the hall into darkness.
Susie grabbed the two and whispered, "No matter what stay quiet."

✒️

Allison and y/n stared at the walls. "The demon is near.." Allison whispered.
"Is there anyway around him?"
"I'm afraid not. We just need to wait until he leaves and hope we're not in his path."
"That is so convenient." y/n said sarcastically.
The pair hid in a corner and listened closely. It seemed as if the demon was turning in the opposite direction. The two girls sighed in relief, but quickly realized they weren't out of the clear as they hear a shriek. 
"Get back and pray we don't get seen!"
 The two watched as a Boris ran past, ink demon right on it's heels.
"We gotta help him!" Allison said jumping up.
"But what about us? Surely we'll be dead if even attempt to save him!"
"We have to try! It's better to help the people down here. At least the ones that still have a slight bit of humanity left."
Y/n followed her friend, and grabbed an old pipe off the ground.
The two chased after the demon and the Boris. Eventually the Boris found itself in a corner. The demon grabbed the Boris's arm, and held him in the air.  
"Hey ugly!" Allison shouted. The beast slowly turned.
"What are you doing?" y/n asked timidly. 
"How about you go back to the vaults where you belong!" Allison pulled out a makeshift machete and held it ready for an attack. 
"Allison are you crazy?!"
The Boris seemed to be a bit surprised by that name. He began to struggle, which turned the demon's attention back to him.
"Alright y/n, I need you to create a diversion."
"Me?!"
"Trust me." 
Allison turned and ran in the opposite direction. 
"Is she leaving me? Let's just hope not.." she thought.
Y/n started walking towards the demon, pipe in hand.
"Hey creep! Why don't ya pick on someone who.. uh isn't Boris.." She aimed for the creature's head, and threw the pipe. It turned and hit it away with its ungloved arm.
Y/n could feel the creature glaring at her through its ink covered face.
"I thought Bendy and Boris are best friends! Why would you be trying to kill him?"
It grabbed the Boris's arm tighter, and lifted him higher.
It slowly began walk over to y/n which made her fall back.
A quick shadow caught her and the demon off guard. The Boris fell to the ground and the Bendy looked around in surprise.
Y/n grabbed Boris's one arm and began to pull him away. "Come on!"
They began to run, but the Boris stopped. He pointed back to Allison who was now on a ledge above the demon. It shrieked as it tried to reach her. The two watched as she gabbed a rope and tried to swing over the inky creature. Y/n motioned for Boris to run as she picked up another pipe and threw it at Bendy. The diversion helped Allison escape, but it also made the creature's target y/n.
She turned and began to run as she could hear the creature chase after her. Without much thought y/n quickly turned a corner, and on the other side a hand pulled her into a dark room. She was about to scream but the inky hand covered her mouth. Y/n couldn't see anyone, but she heard a faint shush from beside her. They listened as the creature ran past the room.
"Allison?"
"Allison? Why would I be her?"
Y/n quickly recognized the voice. "Sammy! What happened? Are you two okay?"
"I'm fine, my little sheep, but I'm afraid the girl was taken.."
"The demon got Alaska?"
"I think. There's a chance she got away, but not very likely."
"I'm sure you tried to help her, and that's what matters right?"
"We need to leave. It's not safe here."
Sammy pulled y/n out of the dark room and dragged her down the hall. "Where are you taking me? I need to know if Allison and Boris are okay!"
"Shh.. Be quiet.."
"Sammy I'm pretty sure the demon's gone."
"SHH!"
Y/n stared at the masked man a bit confused of his strange behavior.
"What's up with you?"
"I have to- I mean we.. We need to please him. You've come all the way back home to me, and I must make sure my duties are complete.."
"Sammy-"
"My little sheep you don't understand!" he gripped at her shoulders and his mask's pie cut eyes stared into hers.
"I love you I really do.. And that's why I need your help. There's a way we can all go back to normal and escape, and in order for it to work I need you to trust me."
Still confused y/n nodded. She could see a smile forming under the hole in Sammy's mask.
"I knew I could trust you. I'm sorry for any suffering you may under come in this ritual."
He grabbed her in a choke hold which caught y/n off guard.
"Sammy what are you-!"
"Shh.. Sheep sheep sheep, it's time for sleep.. Rest your head it's time for bed.."
Her mind was spinning, and she knew she should be fighting the man, but at the same time this was the love of her life. She trusted him completely, or at least used to. Was this shadowy man the same Sammy as he was all those years ago? Could she really put her faith in him?
Y/n started struggling to breathe. Her vision darkened as Sammy's soothing voice seemed to sing a familiar song.