Part X

"Hey, y/n, if I was to take you out to diner, where would you like to go?"
"Um.. I don't know.."
They were walking down the road, y/n's hand in Sammy's.
"Oh come on. You're gonna make me choose, aren't you?"
"Well.. What about there?" she pointed at a small restaurant across the road called B/G Sandwich Shop.
"I don't know.. I mean we can check it out."
They crossed the road and looked into the window, revealing that the inside was super crowded.
"Why don't we just go home and make something."
"But-"
"Sammy, I don't need a date to tell me that you love me." she joked, causing his face to turn bright red.
"W-well, yeah, but still.."
She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek.
"C'mon lets get outta here. I hate how crowed the city streets are."
"Fine. But I'm gonna cook something for you."
"Oh gosh, that scares me."
"Oh, can it. You'll be quite surprised by my skills."
"Yeah you keep tellin' yourself that."
"Whatever."
They took the trolly out of town, and walked the rest of the way.
When they arrived y/n took a shower, since Sammy said it was a "necessity" that she not know what he's cooking. It was a nice shower, until the hot water ran out.
When she finished, she could smell something really sweet.
"Don't you fuckin' come out here!"
"Well I'm hungry!"
"Just give me a minute!"
"Ugh."
It took about ten minutes but he eventually finished the diner. He walked into the bedroom and covered her eyes with his hands.
"Ok, ready my little sheep?"
"Obviously!"
He uncovered her eyes and revealed a huge steak, mashed potatoes, and a small chocolate cake.
"Wow.." Sammy smiled, all proud of himself. "It's not burned."
"Hey! I put a lot if work into that!"
Y/n giggled and kissed him on the cheek. She sat down at the small table and tried the food which was amazing.
"Ok, now I'm shocked."
"Told ya!"
Sammy had arrogant smile across his face.
"I totally didn't think you could cook."
"I noticed." he smirked.
"Well.." Y/n grabbed the main plate and pulled it towards her. "This is all mine."
"Hey now, I'm flattered but I'm also hungry." He grabbed the plate and pulled it back in the middle.
Hey both glared at each other, but started laughing shortly after.
The food was so good that neither of them said anything until y/n was stuffed.
"Gosh I'm exhausted."
"Yeah, I'd imagine. You better actually sleep tonight."
"I know.."
Sammy stood up and picked up y/n from her chair.
"Sammy! What the hell?"
"I'm just assisting my tired sheep."
"Put me down!"
"Nah."
"Sammy!"
He dropped her on the bed and flopped down next to her.
"Why do you always do that?"
"Why not?"
He curled up around y/n and playfully bit her ear.
"I'm gonna slap you one of these days."
He loomed over her, his eyes locked with hers.
"Are you now?"
Y/n felt a bit intimated, and trapped by him. He was obviously pressuring her so he could have some control over her. Her face was tinted red, and she could feel his breath on her neck. Sammy's eyes wandered down her body, before meeting her gaze again, biting his lip.
"So tell me.." he purred softly as he leaned into her ear. "Are you still a virgin?"
Her face turned completely red at this point.
"Y-yeah.. W-why?"
"Just wondering.."
He laid down beside her, and cradled her in his arms.
"You're mine, right?"
"Yeah, I guess.."
"Forever?"
She rolled over to face him, smiled, and held out her pinky.
"Promise."
He smiled back and wrapped his pinky around hers.
"I guess I'm just scared you'll find someone better, and I'll be alone again.."
"Are you kidding? I doubt I can find anyone else who can cook like you."
He gave a small smile but it quickly faded.
"I'm being serious though. It's just that there's so many people out there, and every one of them is better than me.."
"Well I didn't choose someone else did I?"
"Yeah but still.."
"No. There is no one in this whole world that I'd rather be with. You know that." she said booping his nose.
"You may think that now, but people's minds change all the time. And I just feel like it's a matter of time before your mind changes about me."
"It's not."
"But it will eventually!"
"Sammy, no it won't."
He hugged her tightly and put his head to her chest. The only thing she could do was pet his soft hair. Normally he'd get mad at anyone who even came remotely near his hair, but y/n couldn't help messing up the slicked back parts of his hair. It became a curly mess, but she thought it was adorable.
"I love so fuckin much it hurts." he said sitting up on the bed.
Y/n didn't know what to say or do other than leap at him and wrap her arms around him.
"I love you too Sammy. I love you more than you'll ever know."
"Oh trust me I know." he muttered wrapping his arms tightly around her.
"You worry too much.."
They let go and just stared at each other.
"I wish promises didn't get broken.."
"Well I just hope you know I won't break mine."
"Yeah.."
Sammy put his hand on y/n's cheek and pulled her towards him. Their lips met, and it was a gentle, soft kiss, but then longer it went on, the more intimate it got. Eventually y/n lost her balance and fell back on the bed, pulling Sammy down with her.
"Before I do anything more, I need to know.. How much do you love me?"
"I don't know if there are actual words to describe that.."
"I don't believe you."
"It's just that anything I say won't be enough, and then you really won't believe me.. And then you'll leave and.."
She could feel the paranoia that Sammy had felt earlier, but it was quickly turned away by a soft kiss on her forehead.
"That's all the proof I need."
He looked at her with a slight grin.
"So my little sheep, mind if I make you completely mine?"
She didn't know exactly how to respond so she just nodded and turned her head away from him, which he took as an invitation and began to kiss and bite her neck. He then pulled her back towards him and began to passionately kiss her.
It felt different than the last time he did that. She could feel the lust he had built up for her in every kiss.
It seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing, yet she didn't have a clue. She started to follow along with him, and eventually lost herself in the kiss, until he broke it by gasping for air.
He gave her a devilish smile and said, "Ya sure about this? It might be to late to turn back, so it's the last time I'll ask."
She returned the devious smile and wrapped her arms around his neck. At this point he didn't even wait for her to say anything, he just started deeply kissing her again, and sliding his hand down her sides, and pushing her pj pants down slightly at first, until she pulled at his suspenders, which provoked him to keep going. He then pushed up her shirt, sliding his arm up her sides, which sent a chill down her spine.
"I love you my little sheep.." was the last thing Sammy muttered before continuing what he started.