A/n

Omg I did it!!!!
I'm finished with this story and it took me about 9 months to write, which is a lot. I'm currently writing a non fanfic book that I wanna publish one day so stay alert for that.
Looking back on it there's a few things I'd change about the story but at the same time, as much as I love writing, and how much fun I had writing it, writing this story and the process was hell. I took like month long breaks during school because I faded away from this fandom then I'd start something else and it's all just a big EHHHHH.
But it's finished and I feel I deserve a big bottle of champagne.🍾
I do wanna thank everyone for taking time to read my story cause I know it sucked, and there were a few parts I didn't wanna write so they probably suck the most, butttttt it's over and I can sigh. But seriously thanks for all the support. I try to reply to all comments and all that jazz cause I enjoy hearing feedback and just talking to people in general.
Well I'm done ranting.
Right now I'm just dying for the next game to come out.
Which PS for those who might read this in the year 2023, I wrote this before the dark revival so some things may be way off base. No hate please.
(^ω^)(☆^ー^☆) (*^▽^*) 。^‿^。