OMG!!!

Ok so two nights ago was my firST ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!! OMG ITS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!! 😍😍😍 it was in Tampa!

Harry had a bun and two braids in his hair hES SO BEAuTifuL..

BETTER THAN WORDS NIALL WAS DOING THE ROBOT DANCE LIKE A CRAZY ASS MANIAC AND THEN DURING HIS PART "YOU MAKE ME WANNA SSSSS ONE MORE NIGHT" OMG I LITERALLY DIED WHEN HE DID THE 'SSSS' THING WITH HIS HAND DOWN TO HIS... you know...

ZAYN'S HIGHNOTES WERE AMAZAYN!!!!

LIAM.. MY POOR LIAM HAD A CAST IN HIS RIGHT HAND :( BUT HE KEEP DANCING AND ENJOYING!

LOUIS CUT HIS HAIR😱 HES STILL BEAUTIFUL!

OHH! AND NIALL HAS HAIR ON HIS JAWLINE LIKE.. OMG HE LOOKED SOOOO GOOD 😩😍

WE SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOME CRAZY ASS FAN NAMED SYDNEY!! (sydney if you are reading this im sorry😘) SHES SOO LUCKY LIKE THE WHOLE STADIUM WAS SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER.

What else??

OMG 5 FREAKING SECONDS OF SUMMER WERE SO GOOD!

I was angry with my ipod because when 5SOS was singing (the opening) my ipod was 100% full battery.. when they finished like the 4th song my ipod had FREAKING 20% BATTERY AND ONE DIRECTION DIDN'T EVEN PERFORMED YET!!! I WAS SO ANGRY LIKE UUUUGH!

Then I recorded with my mum's phone and it had a 14% of BaTTerY 😭😭

I was like OMG I CANT RECORD THE WHOLE CONCERT😱 but my ipod was in a good mode and let me record the whole concert 😊

October 3, 2014 is officially a day that I will NEVER forget in my entire life! My voice is still a little cranky but I don't care..

Hold on a second...

I JUST SAW ONE DIRECTION PERFORM LIVE!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I WENT ALL THE WAY FROM PUERTO RICO TO TAMPA TO WATCH ONE DIRECTION WITH MY BEST FRIEND alone OMFG!

But then it started raining and had to wait and hour so the rain stopped. It was funny because people at the arena started walking towards the stores and when the big screen was on with their voices everybody was like running back to their seats😂😂

We danced the Macarena it was soo cool because everybody was doing it at the same time!

Ohh and little things it was so beautiful.. everyone with their lighters or flashlights (whatever..)

There were like 40,000 people in there.. no lies.. it was the best day of my life

I was in Section 107, Row R, Seat 22

I hope you guys go to a One Direction concert (if you haven't been in one) and have this AMAZING experience..

Don't Forget Where You Belooooong!

Sorry 'bout that ^^^ 😊😁

Soo i wanted to share my experience in my first 1D concert..

Sorry I haven't updated its just I don't have time.. There is so much work in school..

Look at this..

Walking around in the school and stop looking at someone...

"Is your name school? Cuz I want to fucking burn you to death."

Ok that was BAD! its just that i love Twaimz sorreeey😁

Please vote💌

Comment💁

Follow me👉💃

And stay beautiful😉

Ohh and follow me on instagram

@thalialove10