Chapter 9

Leah's Pov

"Are you serious? And you didn't even bother to tell me?!" I snapped at him. "You know that I don't like you getting hurt."

"I wasn't planning on telling you this soon-" "And when you were going to tell me?" I cut him off crossing my arms over my chest. "Now with Aiden on the way you decide to start boxing? Out of all the sports you decide on boxing? How nice Harry, fantanstic," I said sarcastically. I guess that this pushed him to the edge because his face was getting a bit red and his nose was flaring.

"If you knew what is happening..." He growled, glaring at me.

"Then tell me, what is so bad that it made you started boxing?" I kept pushing his buttons until he finally exploded.

"I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU LEAH. ALL THAT I'M GOING TO TELL YOU IS THAT YOU AND THE BABY ARE IN DANGER AND I NEED TO PROTECT YOU BOTH! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

"OK BUT MAYBE YOU COULD AT LEAST TOLD ME WHAT IS HAPPENING SO I CAN HELP YOU OR MAYBE PROTECT MYSELF TOO I'M NOT A BABY HARRY, I CAN PROTECT MYSELF FROM WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU WON'T TELL ME!" I yelled back at him. I'm so pissed I could rip someone's throat right now.

"YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOURSELF! NOT FROM THIS SITUATION!" People started looking our way from the constant yelling.

"You know what?" I stood up grabbing my purse. "Where are you going?" Harry said standing up as well.

"Anywhere, but not near you." I say plainly walking around the park.

Hours passed and I found myself in front of my mom's flat. I knock twice before the door opens revealing my mother with an apron holding some bowl with an mix in it.

"Hi darling, its been so long since I last saw you." She exclaimed opening the door wider letting me in.

"Yeah, work got me like that and I decided to pass by." Part was true, part was not.

"You came alone? Where is Harry?" She asked looking out the window for the black Range Rover and for a Harry. But sadly, I walked all the way here because I didn't have somewhere else to spend the night. Plus, I didn't want to bother the boys who are probably with their girlfriends.

"He is... Um... Grading the tests that he gave last week." I lie through gritted teeth. I feel bad lying to my own mother but I don't want to be like...

Hey mom I came here because Harry and I had a fight because he became a boxer a few weeks ago and he doesn't want to tell me why he became a boxer and that there is a big problem that he is trying to protect me from. So I came here to sleep because I don't want to be with him right now. Yeah no.

"Oh," She smiled softly. "Then help me bake the cupcakes," I nodded and started working on the cupcakes.

~~~~~

*2 days later*

Harry: Please babe answer me..

Harry: Im sorry please come back xx

Harry: I miss you c'mon Leah :(

Harry: you have me so worried.. Are u ok? Where are you?

My phone kept beeping every 10 freaking seconds; its kind of annoying sometimes. Its been two days since I talked to Harry. I finally told my mother everything that happened. Today I was coming back because we had that BBQ at Louis' flat and I have to admit it, I missed Harry a lot.

Unlocking the front door I made my way upstairs into our room. There was Harry sleeping with his mouth open, snores filling the silent room. I took of my coat and boots laying down next to him. I ran my fingers through his hair, then tracing the tattoos on his chest. He stirs lightly but doesn't wake up.

He's a heavy sleeper I tell you that.

I grab my phone,

5:49am

I began thinking of the possibilities of what the 'problem' was.

Someone wants to kill me? No
Rape me? No
Kidnap me? No
Take something from me? No
My mother? No
Dad? No
Christina? No
Aiden? No

Wait... Aiden... Harry said that me and the baby were in danger.

Nononono not with Aiden. I know Harry said it before but I was so pissed at him.- Grrr

Harry wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I love you Leah," He mumbles in his sleep. I faintly smile pulling softly at his curls.

"I love you too, Harry," I whispered kissing his cheek. His grip tightened as his alarm went off. He groaned and opened his eyes meeting mine. His eyes widened and sits up looking at me if this was a dream.

Once he realizes that this is not a dream he hugs me.

"Why didn't you answer my texts? You had me so worried," He mumbles against my neck. He pulls back and kissed me passionately.

Oh how I missed those lips.

"Don't do that again," He says against my lips. "I won't,"

"Forgive me? Please?" He pleads.

"Can you tell me what this 'problem' is if I forgave you?" He sigh and shook his head.

"Its complicated." "Fine have it your way." I changed into something comfortable for work and went downstairs.

Harry came down 15 minutes later and we went to school.

~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait *hides behind tree* i promise you that i'll update more!

What did Santa brought you?!

Santa brought me a piano annnd FOUR duhh! 💁

Like i said i dont like silent readers😒 i'll remind you every time i update

IMMA WOPE YO ASS😾🔫

Byee gonna play volleyball with my sister!