Chapter 6

Leah's Pov

"Christina its time to go." Her mother said as she finally calmed down. She hugged me one more time before hugging Harry. "When are you leaving to California?" I asked them. "That's other thing we wanted you to say. We are moving here to England." Jennifer smiled at me.

"WHAT?!" I hugged them again. Harry joined our little group hug. Christina was feeling a lot better now. "Well we better get going. See ya later both of you." They waved and left.

"Now what?" Harry asked me. I shrugged. "We can watch a movie?" I suggested. "Yeah. Which one?" He says kissing my cheek.

"Hm.. Titanic." I responded. He went upstairs to the DVD on our bedroom and put the movie on. "I'm going to make some popcorn." He said as he returned. I nodded and went upstairs laying on the comfy bed waiting for him. He entered the room 5 minutes later. He pressed 'play' and gave me a bowl of popcorn.

~~~~~

We ended up cuddling each other. "I'm tired." I whined resting my head on his chest. He stood up and went to his drawer. He lifts his shirt over his head and starts pulling his jeans off. I stared at him and he gave me his shirt to put it on. I quickly changed and went to sleep. I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me close to his chest. I smiled and went back to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke up by the alarm on the bedside table. Harry groaned and turned it off. "Morning beautiful." He said kissing my forehead. "Morning." I looked up from his chest and pecked his lips. I got up and went to take a shower. Once I was done I changed into the school's work uniform. I went downstairs to find Harry making breakfast.

"Babe check the food while I change quickly." He said with that he left upstairs. I sat on the counter and played with my iPhone. The food was ready, I grabbed two plates from the cupboard and served the food. Harry returned 10 minutes later and began to eat with me. Once we finished eating we went to the car.

"I'm so tired." I rested my head on the window closing my eyes. "Baby why didn't you told me sooner?" He looked at me then back to the road. "Its just that I don't want to miss work." I sigh. "I could talk to the principal you know?" He said grabbing my hands intertwining our fingers. I mumbled and 'its alright', I turned on the radio and Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke began playing. Harry started dancing on the seat. I bursted out laughing. I placed my hands on my belly and said,

"Your daddy's crazy." I smiled rubbing my belly. Harry moved one of my hands to rub my stomach. "You know we need to start thinking of names." He commented. "Yeah. I know. I have a few in my mind." I looked at him and then back to the window realizing that we were at the school's parking lot.

"I love you. You know that right." He said kissing my lips. "I love you too." I said against his lips. "We better get going." I said as we pulled apart. I opened the door and stepped out of the car. Harry doing the same. We grabbed our belongings and intertwined our fingers walking towards the entrance.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry if its short 😩 i try my best! 😊

Btw today I ate pizza😏🍕

Vote📩

Comment💬

Follow👣

STAY BEAUTIFUL💕