A Familiar Stranger (虚颜)

Aired: September 23, 2022 - October 3, 2022
Aired On: Sunday, Monday, Friday, Saturday
Genres: Historical, Romance, Supernatural
Main Cast:🧍🏻‍♀️Ke Ying (柯颖) as Shi Qi (十七)
🧍🏻Ryan Cheng (丞磊) as Xiao Han Sheng (萧寒声)
🧍🏻‍♀️Kay Song (宋昭艺) as Shen Qin (沈沁)
🧍🏻Wang Ze Xuan (王泽轩) as Prince Ning (宁王)

~ Shen Qin, the alluring eldest daughter of the Prime Minister's Mansion, was unwilling to become her father's tool to maintain political stability. On the eve of her wedding, she used the whereabouts of the painter's sister, Shi Qi, to coax Shi Qi into forcibly changing her face in exchange for a brand new identity. When Shi Qi woke up, she found that she had turned into Shen Qin's face and the person she wanted to marry was Xiao Han Sheng, the savior she had fallen in love with at first sight many years ago.

Shen Qin, who had transformed into the appearance of Shi Qi, stayed with his beloved Prince Ning with a new identity, but Shi Qi married into the general's mansion with Shen Qin's appearance. In daily contact, Xiao Han Sheng gradually discovered that the woman with Shen Qin's face in front of him seemed to have many similarities with the woman he couldn't forget many years ago, but her appearance was completely different. Shi Qi's secret was gradually revealed.

On this side, Shen Qin, who stayed with Prince Ning as she wished with a new identity, found that not only did Prince Ning not fall in love with her, but he often looked for Shi Qi who married into the General's Mansion and had her own appearance. For a moment, Shen Qin didn't know who Prince Ning was. I regretted abandoning her but still fell in love with Shi Qi who had her face.