The Deliberations of Love (卿卿三思)

Aired: September 20, 2023 - October 4, 2023
Aired On: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wed, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Genres: Historical, Romance, Fantasy

~ It tells the story of Liu Yue Qing who was reborn the night before she was given poisoned wine by Pei Xun. In order to avoid the same ending happening again, Liu Yue Qing tried her best to refuse to marry Pei Xun and a series of funny plots happened. Pei Xun caused the newly married princess to die. The princess hated his stupidity and vowed never to marry Pei Xun in the next life. Maybe it was the princess sincerity that moved god and she was really reborn. However, the poisonous wine was already on his lips, so he had to drink it.

The second time he was reborn, the day before Pei Xun's rebellion, the chance to save himself came. However in the end, it's not as good as god. Liu Yue Qing tried every means to stop Pei Xun, even tying him up at home. But he forgot to stop Pei Xun's pig teammates and sat down anyway.

The third time he was reborn, just before the emperor granted him a marriage. Liu Yue Qing decided to get married early. She chose a husband with great fanfare and her standards were very strange. Handsomeness wasn't the most important and wealth wasn't the most important either. The most important point is that the man must be inactive. The reason is that only in this way can we live a safe life and only Yu Ming He fits the bill.

Pei Xun's memory of his past life wasn't as clear as Liu Yue Qing's, but he firmly remembered the appearance of the person in his dream. After seeing Liu Yue Qing, Pei Xun concluded that she was the woman of his dreams, the wife he must marry and a perfect love brain. Liu Yue Qing unilaterally announced that she would marry Yu Ming He, but Pei Xun pursued Liu Yue Qing and opened the Shura field.