I Fall In Love With You Every Single Day {49}

{August 28th, 2019NYC, their hotelNick- 26|Mel- 25}

{August 28th, 2019
NYC, their hotel
Nick- 26|Mel- 25}

"Ready to go, Nick?" Joe asked, peeking his head into the luxurious hotel room. Everything was planned out, Sophie and Danielle would took Melissa shopping to distract her, as the boys took Nick ring shopping.

Everyone was so excited, but nervous as this was huge! Nick and Melissa were perfect for one another. They'd been through hell, and finally were at one of the biggest moments of their lives... even though young Melissa had no idea.

"Yup, give me just a sec." Nick replied, stepping into the bathroom, smiling as he saw his girlfriend applying light makeup on her face.

"Have fun today baby, I'll see you tonight?" the curly kissed her gently, "I love you" he whispered.

"Love you more." she replied, her cheeks reddening.
———
{At some expensive jewelry store}

"Okay, so we have to get in and out, or at least not be seen. We don't want the media to find out." Nick told his brothers, his heart racing slightly. If the news got out in the tabloids... his whole plan would be toast.

"Got it." they replied, all three of them getting out of the car. They were quickly escorted into the store, an associate greeting them immediately.

"Welcome to our store gentlemen!" the sales associate exclaimed, "we are honored that you decided to shop with us today. If you follow me to the back room, we can go over a wide array of rings we talked about on the phone."

Once in there, there were two tables; one with many different styles of engagement rings, and another with a few seats pulled up.

"To start out, here is a Round Cut, Moissanite Ring. The design is immaculate, with a beautiful diamond in the center, and small ones in the shape of an infinity on the band."

After deliberating over a few dozen rings, and coming up with nothing

After deliberating over a few dozen rings, and coming up with nothing. Nick realized that a few months back the cute little brunette-purple headed girl he loves, said that she adored unique things, rings especially.