Chapter 16~ Love Bubble (XXX)

Nov 13th, 2038 7:32:04 PM

Melody's POV

Markus and I had made our way back to Detroit, thrilled to give the Androids the good news. But now that business was done for now, Markus and I had a bit of time to ourselves. We had decided to walk around the town, hand in hand, and just enjoy each other's company.

"Hey, Melody?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Thank you. For everything. Your help in stealing biocomponents and blue blood, keeping me grounded, your help making decisions for my people, your help in keeping them calm and positive during the revolution, and your help with President Warren. You have been monumental in our success. I can't thank you enough."

"Markus, you don't have to thank me. I did what I thought was right. And I did it because I care about you and you're pack Markus. I will always, always help a pack member in need. And I love you, Markus. So much," I told him, love shining in my eyes.

"And I love you. Come here, Songbird," He said, pulling me close while we watched the water.

"Songbird? That's new," I commented.

"Is it not ok?" He asked, worried he'd overstepped.

"I like it," I smiled, nuzzling into him.

Markus's POV

"Hey, Melody?" I asked, happy to have her in my arms.

"Yes, Markus?"

"Will it always be like this?"

"Like what?"

"You and me, together, watching the sunset over the water?"

"I can't promise that we'll always watch the sunset over the water but I can promise that for as long as you want me, it'll always be you and me together. I don't want to lose you, Markus."

"And I don't want to lose you. You mean so much to me. I need my Songbird," I confessed, burying my face in her hair, taking in her scent.

"I wanna show you something," Melody said after a minute of peaceful silence. She took my hand and started leading me through Detroit.

"Melody, where are we going?" I asked as she kept going.

"I have to show you, Markus. Not tell you." Finally, we made it into the woods and she stopped.

"Why are we here, Songbird?"

"Because of this," She said, touching her temple and waving her hand in the air. All of her memories since the day we met played in little squares, like movie reels. Our meeting, the retrospective, what had happened after the retrospective, watching me be destroyed, bringing me to the junkyard, watching me wake up, our journey to Jericho, stealing the biocomponents and blue blood, breaking into the Stratford Tower, the attacks on Jericho, the church, the revolution, and now the meeting with President Warren. Everything we had ever been through together was there. This was our life together in a few panels. It was so intimate and personal. And it was perfect.

"Melody... this is beautiful..."

"This is what I think about when I go to sleep at night and what I remember when I wake up. This is on my mind all the time because these are all the memories I have of you. You are the most important person to me. I love you, Markus. You are my everything." I didn't need to scan her to know she was telling me the truth. And it made me so happy she felt the same about me as I did her. I didn't know what I'd have done if she didn't reciprocate my feelings.

"I can't show you my memories and just telling you that I feel seems cheap, so how about I show you how I feel a... different... way?"

"Different how?"

"Like this," I said, claiming her lips with my own. Our lips moved as one, and I deepened it, licking her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She allowed it, and I explored every inch of her. I pulled away reluctantly, knowing that she needed to breathe, but I used that to my advantage, scooping her in my arms bridal style and laying her on the ground.

"I have an idea of where this is going," Melody smirked as I crawled on top of her.

"Oh yeah? Care to help me out?"

"Of course," She answered, snapping her fingers and leaving both of us only clothed in our undergarments.

"Thank you," I whispered against her neck before kissing it, leaving little nips and licks, looking for her sweet spot. I found it just above the crook between her shoulder and neck. She moaned softly at the action, and I kept my focus on that spot while simultaneously taking off her bra. Once it was off, I started kissing down her body, working on removing her panties next before leaving a hickey on her thigh. I took off my own underwear before looking at her, admiring every curve and valley of her body before my eyes locked with hers, silently asking for permission. She nodded and I lined myself with her wet entrance before pushing in slowly, letting her adjust to my size, groaning as I went. I didn't want our first time to be painful for her, but it felt so right being inside her.

"Markus..." She whined, signaling me to move and reigniting my passion and lust. I started at a slow pace, teasing both her and me in the process, slowly going faster and harder. The sound of skin slapping and our moans of pleasure filled the air, but all I was concerned about was making my Love feel good. She wrapped her long, milky legs around my waist, pushing me in farther and she clawed at my back, leaning up to claim my lips. I was losing myself in the pleasure, feeling myself get closer and closer every time I thrust into her warmth but I wanted to make sure she came first. I gripped her hips, using them to help me go farther, and hopefully tip her over the edge.

"Markus... don't... hold back..." She managed to get out despite her moans of ecstasy. It was an order I was more than happy to obey, moving my body at speeds a Human wouldn't be able to handle and I watched my Songbird tip over the edge into her orgasm, her body twitching slightly, breathing erratic and eyes half-lidded as she moaned her loudest moan yet. And finally, I could let go, joining her in ecstasy. We were one and it couldn't have been any more perfect if we had done anything differently.