FIVE

Jay and I were very protective of Nadia she would stay with Remy during school and come straight home. I couldn't let them get hurt again. But after Nadia got kidnapped I thought about it and I wanted to be back on the job, being police was the most 3rd important thing to me under Jay and my kids. I went to 21st today and I gonna ask Hank for the job back. No one knew I was doing this. Not even Jay. I just didn't know what Hank would say. I walked in and Antonio was heading up I didn't have my key to get up there so I told him to wait for me. But of course Platt, stopped me.

"How's Nadia?" She asked.

I knew I looked like a wreck, probably worse than Nadia. "She's okay, she went through alot with her friend but shes getting better. Me on the other hand, being pregnant and having my kid almost killed, I barely sleep at night." I walked upstairs as Antonio wrapped his arm around me. We walked up the stairs and Kevin was explaining the murder case. Burgess and Ruzek went back and they short handed again. Maybe this would work. Everyone saw me and stood from their desks asking if something was wrong.

"Nothing is wrong, everyone is okay the kids are fine, I came to talk to Hank actually."

No one answered me. What was going on? Then Al spoke up "He went to Ohio. To visit someone named Charlie."

He went to see Charlie, the Charlie that practically ruined my life. No one in the district knew about my past with him. Not even Jay. Only Hank. I crossed my arms and looked at Al. Just thinking about what Hank was doing with him right now.

"Okay well just tell him I called okay?" I walked in the break room.

"What was that all about?" Upton asked.

"Let me check on her." Jay said running into the break room.

I covered my head and then heard the door open. "Erin, hey babe what's going on who's Charlie?"

"Jay, I really don't wanna talk about it."

"Erin I'm your husband talk to me."

"When I was 15, Charlie got me obsessed with drugs and weed I was hooked and I couldn't get off. When Hank took me in then I got away from him then the next year he came back and Hank told him to leave Illinois and never come back. Well he did the year I met you, Hank never did anything but I think that's why he went to hurt Charlie. Do you know what time he left?"

"Late last night I guess, but Erin your pregnant and we got kids if this guy comes back you gotta promise me--"

I rubbed my hand on his arm, and kissed him "Jay I love you more than anything Charlie isn't coming back and I would never leave you and the kids you guys are my life and I love you okay don't worry about my past." I hugged him and then the door opened again. It was Hank.

"Al said you wanted to see me?"

We headed to Hanks office. And I shut the door sitting down.

"What's up?"

"After seeing Nadia kidnapped and almost killed it made me think, being a cop is the most important thing to me besides my kids and Jay and I gave it up when Rem was born and I guess I just came to ask for my star back."

Hank didn't say anything but he opened his drawer and handed me my badge and gun I used. "You start next week okay. Don't mention it to anyone okay?"

I smiled and nodded my head. I had my whole life back I had my husband, my kids, and now my job back.

This is my whole life and now I have it all.