Table of Contents

All Ryder's life, he loved two girls with all his heart, mind, and soul. He cared about them so much that he would give the shirt off his back, if they had asked him to. He gave them his all, wanting them to be happy. The two girls he loved were his sister, Amelia, and the other was his best friend and next door neighbor, Anabella Wright.

Sure, Ryder's life wasn't perfect, with his deceased mother and his drunk father, but he didn't care as long as he had his girls with him. Sure, his best friend wasn't his, but he loved her and didn't even try dating.

However, everything changed when Ryder turned 18. What had happened? Well, his sister was killed and he joined the Army, after beating his father. He left his other girl, that had a baby, which wasn't his own.

After 12 years, he's going back to Montana. However, things have changed. He lost one of his arms, and he got shot in the leg. He hadn't went back to Montana, because of fear of rejection.

But, when the horse he has been working with is set on trial, Ryder has to be there for the month.

What will happen in a month? Who knows what will happen to him.

Will he get the girl of his dreams? Will he help this girl that he has been set in? Or will he go back to where he had been living, not knowing what will happen?

Find out, in 'A Soldier's Tale'.

_________________________________________________________________________-

A/N: All rights reserved to Rissa Clever, Rissa_Rogue or WolfGirl0910

Also, if you want a dedication then just comment on a chapter or make a cover for me. Thanks for reading. ^-^/

Rissa